Makeup help needed!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Makeup help needed!

:thumbsup: Hi guys,
      I'm in a lot of trouble here (he-he :pinch: ). I wanted to start a makeup channel on YT, but quickly found myself in a difficult situation - many international makeup companies sell only 20-60% of their products in Russia, and the products sold are very limited either in colors variations or consistency (you know what I mean). Great number of products are not sold at all. ;(
      And many brands are not on the market! E.L.F., Sleek, Mua, Becca and etc., etc., are nowhere to be found.
      YES, I tried ordering stuff on eBay :cursing: , but after acknowledging I'm from Russia, many sellers refuse to sell the product because of the shipping, many boost the price up, and there is a number of sellers who say "I'll sell yo the product if you buy 10 more eyeliners". And I can't afford that.
      So, bros and bronettes! Please help me! I'll be so grateful if someone agreed to buy stuff for me, and send it through regular mail. All money will be transmitted (is that even a word? Ugh, I'm so bad at this) trough paypal or directly from my bank account.
      Thanks!
      *BROFIST*