Vigie! Indie/horror and all of the fun games! [2000 subcriber milestone reached!]

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hi there peops!!

So browsing through quite a bit of these threads i noticed we werent allowed to post videos anymore :( or "video bump" the threads!

anywho i just want to ramble about future/current plans on my channel... just a quick update and to listen to you guys thoughts on what could be better!

Currently i'm posting a don't starve video per day. This is my "main" series on my channel at the moment and i'm really enjoying it. I'm constantly trying to add small "upgrades" to my video editing making it look at abit more proffesional. Allthough with my limited amount of sparetime it is very hard to invest time in all these ideas i have flying around in my head! HALP! :(

I am thinking about picking up on the scary games again(it has been a good while since i've done one) - They got alot of good response back 2 months time ago, that's why im gonna pick them up again, but it seems like every game has been "playthroughed" to death! So i'm a bit split on wether i need to wait for a new release or just pick it up asap.

I'm also in the progress of starting ALOT of coops. But i find it hard to find people that actually wants to do this. Most people don't have the decency to reply which really baffles me... cause i mean, what do they have to lose by doing it?(i am not contacting the "big" youtubers by the way, this is people in my "sub region" or below).

Anyways! Just thought i'd share my thoughts with you guys! Looking forward to replies/thoughts from you!
    • I mis-read the name, thinking it read "virgin gaming." 0-0

Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed your scary compilation, good fellow!

Good job on it, wat wat!

I would subscribe, but my subscription list is not used :(

I'll be sure to keep checking back though!
      A smile a day, keeps sadness away!

Come and have a good ol' cuppa with me... You know you want to ...
    • FrankieTheStein wrote:

Subscribed :D You are very good indeed . Its very interesting to watch your first videos and then your newest ones .
      The progress you done is big motivation for me too . Thanks for great videos , keep it up !!!

@TheAlphaTurkey - Haha! Maybe i should change the channel name straight away! Maybe it'll attract more... well unwanted attention i guess xD!
      Thanks for the kind words buddy! Dont stress about subbing :D aslong as the videos are watchable, im happy! regardless of what the number is under the "subscribers" tab!

@FrankieTheStein - Thank you! :D I've been going through a tough time with my daily video posts and editing taking out nearly all of my sparetime(i work a "normal" job 9-17) - So your words really mean alot to me!

And yes... ALOT has hopefully happened since my first video xD Which was frankly.... quite terrible in every possible way! :D haha
    • Hey guys! been awhile since i've updated this thread due to not being able to update it with certain stuff!

I have this friday converted to the new youtube layout, and with that, i spent about 5-6 hours redoing all of my thumbnails to give the channel a much, much cleaner look! aswell as making a new banner for the channel!

Let me know what you think about it :D
    • Wow, another channel with AMAZING Thumbnails! I wish I could make super awesome thumbnails like you... :/
      Your Top Scary Moments were FUNNY AF! Hahaa! :D
      I notice that people really like your Don't Starve videos.. hmmm, could be your niche.
      But, awesome work. I really like your channel, a lot. I'm trying to reach 3k Subscribers as well. :D
    • Agile Feet wrote:

Wow, another channel with AMAZING Thumbnails! I wish I could make super awesome thumbnails like you... :/
      Your Top Scary Moments were FUNNY AF! Hahaa! :D
      I notice that people really like your Don't Starve videos.. hmmm, could be your niche.
      But, awesome work. I really like your channel, a lot. I'm trying to reach 3k Subscribers as well. :D

Thanks man! Have been wondering wether it was good "redesigning" the layout with the thumbnails and all, but seems like most people like it, so ill stick with it!

Small update, i will be livestreaming tonight if anyone cares to drop in and say hi! Will be streaming the remains of "the crooked man" which should be about a good 2-3 hours worth :)
    • Hai! Wow it's been such a long time since i've been on this forum! Hope everyone is doing alright :D I was just checking back to see what happened with the site and eerything seems dandy! :D

I'm still going strong and uploading almost everyday, i have switched to a more "scary game" themed channel with all the new great scary games coming out recently!

Anyways, hope everyone is doing great! :))

//vigie