Google Play sign in bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Google Play sign in bug

Okay so I recently tried re-installing Pewdiepie's Tuber simulator on my phone after I had deleted it by accident

however whenever I try to sign into my account (I have 3 google accounts I use for MULTIPLE GAMES)

and I even linked my main account that I use to it, so I know which one (Plus it links to my own youtube channel) but every time I go INTO
      The game..it doesn't give me an option to sign in, to ANY of them and just forces me to start a new game...and was wondering how in the hell can I fix this? Or if I can sign into my account AFTER or WHILE playing? Cause I can't do anything and would rather not lose all my progress and then reset it all :/
    • I have the same problem. I have 2 devices. Mobile and Tablet. On my tablet I can normally play my game and everything works even social features but the Link accounct button is missing. On my phone i did the tutorial then I went to the social features and I had to set up the channel name because there was no button. Then the button popped up. But the only message i got is this one (shown in screenshot) . I had to click NO because it would unlink my accounct which already happened but I didn't want to screw myself up even more.

I've tried contacting support about this and they said that they don't save anything from your account. They said that even google play doesn't do that that you have to manually save it.

I hope this help you a bit even though It probably didn't.
      Images
      • Screenshot_2016-10-31-19-54-47.png

176.14 kB, 800×1,280, viewed 181 times
      • Nox_App_Player_2016-10-31_19-05-00.png

38.67 kB, 402×716, viewed 156 times
      • Pewdiepie's_Tuber_Simulator__Link_account_problem_2016-10-31_19-23-04.png

22.11 kB, 835×562, viewed 187 times