Pewds Twitter FOLLOWERS are being suspended now too! why?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewds Twitter FOLLOWERS are being suspended now too! why?

bros - I think you all need to stop posting #bringbackpewds tweets on @twitter because they are fast changing all #bringbackpewds @PewDiePie followers to "global with meridians" and then suspending their accounts as well - follow that hashtag and watch what happens to them - twitter is mass deleting Pewdiepie supporter's accounts

don't know what Twitter is thinking, but looks like they are doing a mass sweep of all accounts posting that hashtag, they seem to see the bros as isis supporters if they support the #bringbackpewds hashtag.

What the hell? What is twitter doing? bro accounts are being suspended left and right... I don't get it, first pewds, now his followers? What? Why? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    • Because of the technocratic globalist initiative to rule and subjugate the whole of humanity. First they make it a point to control free speech, media, information. They make an example out of anyone who stands out of line and then stands with them. Then, when they feel that they have the people shitting their pants, they move onto the next stage, mass extermination to bring the total population to just under a manageable five hundred million by the year 2030.

Either that or they're just being faggy dickbags. Either way, fuck em!
      Ehhh boy... Did you try plugging it in first?
      My channel
    • Remember, this whole shitstorm came from a joke about ISIS, and that isn't something that should be easily joked about, and the fact he used that after he unverified himself.

From where I stand or sit, people who copy PewDiePie when it comes to the globe are either trying to get senpai's attention or doing it to be "cool" or "edgy".

So maybe, just maybe, PewDiePie followers should stop copying his actions and then claiming how them being suspended is "unfair". If they didn't want to be suspended, then they wouldn't have done the shit they did in order to get Twitter's attention.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.
    • Prime Nuke wrote:

blame the bots! they must employing real human to moderates on socmed :D
      Hail INGSOC! ,,||.

"BonLee64 wrote:
      Remember, this whole shitstorm came from a joke about ISIS, and that isn't something that should be easily joked about, and the fact he used that after he unverified himself.

And yet, they won't actually go after the real deal, allow terror organizations, individuals known for their violence and those who really do incite violence? It's not about mindless bots run amok, it's about making an example of people so tptb can say "We're in control and can smite those who oppose us. How dare you have real free speech or parody?!"
      Ehhh boy... Did you try plugging it in first?
      My channel

The post was edited 1 time, last by JoeGrant ().