RPG MAKER competition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• SUPER METAPHORICAL GAME
    SuperMetaphoricalGame

Hi! Here's my short game! Some information:
    • It is story based. Playing as Felix you have to overcome different obstacles to get to princess Marzia, and then do the same to be happy together.
    • It is short. Takes from 10 to 15 minutes to play.
    • Minimum battles.
    • Two puzzles.
    • It is funny in a cute way.
    • It is a bit philosophical. Most covered topics are: procrastination, love, friendship, relationships, happiness.
    • It is impossible to lose.
    • For the gameplay, note that you can interact with characters (of course), chests, vehicles, wells, plates, barrels and dungeon cells.
    • File size is 11 MB.
    • Created in 3 days.
    • Made with RPG Maker VX Ace.
    • Some screenshots:

It was fun for me to create this game, I hope that it will be as much fun for you to play it!

Vote for the game by clicking thumbs-up. Brofist!

The post was edited 5 times, last by Livelinndy: More screenshots added. ().

• My friend and I started making a game for this contest. Its called Skared_Citty_at_the_Italian_Restaurant_Orders_Creepy-Pasta or ScaTiRoC for short. All we have is screenshots right now. We will soon have a download available!

Candy cave has free candy for those who dare.

#1 trick to making your waterfalls more creepeautiful!

She's just a fan!

Just your average mundane ordinary kitchen.

I turned a hallway into a living room.

Here are two time-lapse production videos:

HOW TO VOTE
    Create an account on this forum (it's quick and easy!), then click the little thumbs-up icon at the bottom-right corner of this post!

Thank you for the opportunity to give us a creative outlet and Brofist!
    We have an entry in the PewDiePie RPG Maker contest: broarmy.net/index.php/Thread/4…?postID=317484#post317484

The post was edited 1 time, last by sitebender: Wow I have no idea how to add Youtube videos ().

• Judgement:
    YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO LIVE, WHO DO YOU SAVE?

Years have passed.
    But Humans never changed.
    They were full of greed, evil and wrongdoing.
    However, there is still Humanity in some.

An adventure you don't want to miss.
    An adventure about love, death and
    the truth.

Download Link:
    Judgement (Demo) v1

If you have any questions, go to either:
    ThePixelTriad's YouTube channel
    ThePixelTriad's Twitter account
    ThePixelTriad's DeviantArt account

Voting:
    You need an account first!
    Click the Like button at the bottom-right of this AWESOME post.

Glitches:
    I have encountered glitches as the time flied by and hopefully, the latest update I made fixes all that in the demo.
    I hope you enjoy!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TPT_TPT: Game Glitches, hopefully it's all fixed now. ().

• Hey Bros and Mr. Kjellberg,

After recogniceing the competition I locked myself down for a weekend and made this little Game.
    I made it infact of this competition and it was a lot of fun. Hope you Bros Enjoy it.

About:
    - TITLE: PewdZeption
    - Playtime: ~10-15min
    - You get known what pewds does :P
    - It's totally different
    - Bad & Bro Jokes
    - VoiceActing (by Myself lol)
    - awesome ;)

DOWNLOAD HERE: ### EXE ### ZippyShare Link ### GOOGLE DRIVE LINK ### OR Packed as ZIP #### at google one drive too

Thank you and Enjoy the GAME
  • OMG that's my first game !
    And I hope you'll like it :brofist:

It's called Malcolm1466's adventure and it's about a nice boy which is looking for some fun in this cruel world.

As you probably guessed, the game tells the story of the first Malcolm and PewDiePie's encounter, the origin of this endless and violent fight. Features :

• True story based
    • Playable Malcolm1466
    • About 10 minutes of compressed hapiness
    • ( Too ) Many references
    • Sound of future
    • Sound of silence
    • I just realised I wanted to put Falcon Lover in it but I forgot

So download now !!

=> Poods

No software required, just unextract the file by opening Poods.exe and open Game.exe

I'll see you later, in Malcolm1466's adventure
    Also forget to subscribe :brofist:
    :brofist:
  • Hi Pewds! =D
    This is my entry for the RPG Maker contest. Created during the month of June 2016

Dillon the Hacker has kidnapped Marzia and hacked your YouTube channel. Can Pewds find him in time to prevent Dillon's evil plan of world domination from succeeding? Along the way he'll have a little help from Jack, Mark, Ken, and Senpai Barrel as he does battle with SlendyMan & Ultimo Dillon. Save your girlfriend, YouTube, and maybe even the world!

Playable in web browsers, or on windows via download.

Dropbox Download
    Itch.io Browser Version & Windows Download

Front Page Featured June 17th on Newgrounds and highlighted in Best New Movies & Games June 16th!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Freddie Simmering ().

• Travel through many different areas, exploring the world with PewDiePie and his other YouTuber friends. There are 2 endings with 25-50 Minutes of gameplay filled with lots of awkwardness, surprises, and some dope ass copyrighted music.

Plot
    PewDiePie finds himself in an unknown place. He has to help save his friends while learning more about where he is. Can you help Pewds overcome the trials ahead of him?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Danboa ().

• For Game, click here.
    Your father, the Death Lord, has watched over the Lower Kingdom of Hellburn since its conception. In recent years, however, he finally reached the end of his life.

Now before you go on asking "But how does Death die?", just remember, THIS IS JUST A GAME. The power of story compels you! And obvious plot holes.

In his final moments, your father imparted his final wish upon you that you would rule the Lower Kingdom as the new heir. Determined, you took his place, but not for long, as a young 7,000-year-old Deathling can only sit still for so much a time. Just as all angsty children do, you leave Hellburn in search of entertainment value,
    such as possessing the bodies of humans perhaps?

Unfortunately, they die after possession is complete, so it will take some convincing on your part. Can you make it in this bizarre world, where people do not gladly offer themselves to the child of death?

The controls are simple. Use ARROW KEYS to move and SPACE/ENTER/X to interact.
    There is an amazing battle system, which I didn't utilize...yes. Let's move on.

Concept, gameplay, art, and music were all done by me. This game was a one-man project, partly because I'm just soooo good at making games, but mostly due to the lack of friends to help me...

I actually began working on this game without much motivation, but here I am a month later, and I still want to keep fixing it. I had so much fun on this project and a part of me doesn't want it to end... If this game can impact the lives of people, make a difference, and...you know...do some real, neurological damage,
    then my work here
    is done.

Shout-out to all my Deathy Bears, iPorridges, Save Stations, Rock Gardens, and Narcissistic Objects out there: You're all just a computer click away...

Uploaded at 2:32 AM so I never forget the reason why I never sleep anymore.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Potatopolis ().

• ~Rip in the Void~

A game about you! You wake up ready for your first day at your new job, but not everything is as it seems in this suspiciously small world~

How long the game takes is up to you! You can either wander and explore at your own pace or dash to the end in record time!

Explore the small world around you and maybe uncover the secrets that show the world you're in, how it came to be and why everything is the way it is!

-Replayable
    -Play time 15 minutes onwards
    -Hidden secrets everywhere~
    -A bunch of characters
    -Interactive cutscenes
    -Some original music
    -An original story
    -Play at your own pace
    -Play as male or female

When the game asks for your name, try typing "Pewds, Jack or Mark"

This game was made from scratch 4 days after the competition was announced in RPG Maker VX Ace. I hope you enjoy it~!

TRAILER~

:brofist: Download here~! MEGA :brofist:

The post was edited 2 times, last by MissAlienSpacePirate ().

• Hi! Carf Darko here!!

8bit music and game creator. You might have heard my work before on channels like GameTheory and Filmtheory for which I've created some well-known theme songs.
    When I found out about this contest, it triggered my creativity and I gathered a team to come up with a game that fits my running series but is also about a Pewdiepie who comes to the beautiful city of New Amstersquare, in order to challenge ALL the gamers, to try and beat him on the new arcade game Immortal Pixel II

This is the poster that was seen throughout the city a week before the event:

What to expect?
    The game is heavy story-based where you as the player guides Carf Darko throughout the day, trying to save his city from being purged by Pewdiepie who seems to be totally unbeatable in the brand new arcade game. You are going to explore the city and check out every single corner of the Eindbaas Arcade Experience.
    After the story is finished you will be able to explore even more of the Arcade as the Club and the AudioLounge will be opened up for the player.
    Dance on tunes spin by the one and only Dj Cutman who playes the best songs by Carf Darko or go and chill-out in the AudioLounge and listen to the tracks that have been used in the game.
    Play some more of the Immortal Pixel II fighting game or the more laid back GTCade mini-game.
    Or just walk around and talk to the NPC's, you might run into a few with very familiar names.

But wait, there is more!!
    To make things a bit more interesting for all of us I've bundled the game with a music album which contains all the songs that are used in the game, including some previously unreleased tracks. The game will be +/- one hour if you just would like to discover everything the game has to offer.

Like my previous games, all NPC's are real life friends and fans, and every single party member is a creative buddy. Every single person you will see in-game is someone who took the time to participate, making this game as personal as possible, for everyone involved.

Neat trailer:

You can download the album+game here:
    Carf Darko - Immoral Pixels [Album+Game III] |
    [it's totally free]

I hope to see you soon in New Amstersquare!!
    -Carf Darko!

The post was edited 5 times, last by CarfDarko ().

• DARK HORIZON (a sci-fi aventure)

Greeting, Pewdipie and Broarmy.

LINK TO THE GOOGLE DRIVE FILE (if problem, scroll down to see instructions)
    >>>>>> DARK HORIZON (game link) <<<<<<<<
    (282 Mo)

My name is the Unbearable Bear (aka Vincent Pellemans).
    Me and my friend Antoine de Repentigny were working on some awesome sci-fi RPG MAKER game.
    We hope you enjoy it!

SUMMARY
    «COMMANDER! We are in trouble! We have to fight our way through this situation!»
    On planet Heart, a group of warriors have to deal with issues related to the main base.
    Use your capacities to put down your foes quickly and reach the main base!
    The army need its coffee machine after all...

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM DARK HORIZON?
    Let's see what people usually think...

>Is the game funny?
    Answer: Yes. I made sure my friend put better dialogues.

>Please! Tell me it is not just a other arrangment of fantasy objects!
    Answer: We have work hard to change a lot! The majority of the assets who were too fantasy looking were changed.

>You creatures will be boring!
    Answer: No (look bellow)

INFOs
    This quest to find out what happened to your base will lead you to meet wild life.
    Some species are not from Heart... (not Earth, Heart, an Earth colony)
    Catalogues with information about the creatures you meet is avaiblable in the in game menu.

Main characters.
    Daniel (the commander), Tima (the explosive expert) and Parok (medical warrior)

Also... little tip.
    Display Spoiler
    You may want to find some dog in the wild... I recomment it.

>When you will find your other warriors, you may want to try to talk with edgar with the different characters

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1) Download the installer in the link (Google Drive)
    2) After, clic on the installer to download the real file!
    *(if you move the file, you're better redownloading it and choose the emplacement again if you are really unskilled, which is not the case for all)
    3) Open the file Dark Horizon
    4) In the file Dark Horizon, Clic on GAME
    5) Enjoy and Forgive SENPAI :/ me, I am colorblind! (But no excuse will be accepted)

Here, the Link again!
    >>>>>> DARK HORIZON (game link) <<<<<<<<

I work hard on making and changing the majority of the assets of the game: HUD, characters, creatures, etc.
    If you like rich world, you are served.
    Antoine did a nice job with the game design and programming.
    the thing is, we will still develop it during the summer.
    So it will be nice!

I made the music in the intro!

Here is a picture of me and Antoine (antoine is in the driver seat and I litterally ride the hype train)

How do we feel about this project?
    Like this: THE HYPE TRAIN

Play well!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Unbearable bear ().

• Here is my game, I worked tiresly for the last month and I hope all of you bros enjoy it.

It's called "Temple of Memories" and the story revolves around a group of friends that get's trapped in an ancient ruin, and they now have to find a way out. Play the game and find out the rest, I hope all of you bros enjoy the game!!
    BROFIST :brofist:

If you have the RTP installed, here is the game: Dropbox - Temple of Memories.exe
    If you DON'T have the RTP installed, downlaod this one instead: Dropbox - Temple of Memories + RTP.exe

Edit:
    After some more testing I found one gamebreaking bug and instantly corrected it. Please download the game again if you found the same bug.

Here are some screenshots:

P.S.: This game takes itself way to serious. :D

The post was edited 10 times, last by OzzyTheOne ().