Pinned Shout Out Competition #3

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Name: Rianna Corcoran
    Channel Name: Rianna Corcoran

Youtube Video:

Quick Description:
    I've been doing YouTube for 2 years (most old videos are now unlisted) where I upload singing covers of songs that mean a lot to me. I have a health condition (won't go into detail because is quite private and not looking for sympathy) which has made it hard to sing a lot of the time, so I don't have as many uploads as the majority of submissions on this thread. I always put as much effort as I can into my videos and usually spend around a week creating one. I know I'm not a gaming channel, but music is my dream and I want to prove to people that it doesn't matter if certain issues prevent you from doing things, if you keep trying you can still do what you love. My health is slowly improving luckily, so I'm going to start uploading a lot more often. I dream to someday connect with people around the world with my music and to help them through those tough times that we all experience at some point. I'm not sure you'll even see this with the amount of submissions on this thread, but I thought it would be worth giving it a shot. :) Bro fist! <3
  • WinstonW wrote:

Name: Cyril Bossard
    Channel name: WinstonW
    Youtube Video :

Quick Description: I am a music and video artist and I have been on youtube for almost one year and a half. I am making tracks and video clips. My name is inspired from the book "1984" written by George Orwell (one of my favorite books) where Winston Smith is the hero.

My big dream is to become a real artist, producing tracks and also video clips is my passion in life (contrary to my studies ^^').

Thank you so much Senpai for giving us the opportunity !!!

PS : I took a break for a while because I wanted to improve the entire project therefore I published nothing for a moment.
    Pretty cool

The post was edited 1 time, last by James030714 ().

• Hey Pewds Thank U for This Awesome Chance! :D

Name: Noreen Ahmed
    Channel Name: VenomPoison
    Video: How To Stop Bullying!

Quick Description: I Have Been Working On Youtube For Almost 3 years Now I used To Upload Minecraft But I stopped Now I Upload Commentary Videos As The One U can See I also Do Reactions (will do in the future) And At The End Of The Reaction I say My Thought And Stuff I call My subscribers "Loyal Viewers" And I have Almost 6K subs Now So Please POODSIEPIE Make My Dream Come true!!! :brofist: :brofist: :brofist: :pewdie:
  • Wheaten Karma!

Name: Tom Wibberley
    Channel Name: Wheaten Karma Gaming
    Video: 2 GUYS 1 CONTROLLER!

After doing this for around 9 months I'm close to hitting 4000 subscribers, which I'm extremely proud of. I create mainly Call of Duty videos (your favorite I know), but instead of doing the typical boring news videos, I try to make them as fun as possible by doing challenges etc. I get so much love in the comments of my videos which is extremely humbling, and it's also humbling that you would take the time and effort to do a shoutout for your bros Pewds, and that's why you're such an inspiration to me. Also I have recently started a shoutout series myself, which actually helps people out with is awesome!
    I don't expect to get the shoutout, but make sure you choose wisely because whoever you choose, it will change their life forever!
    Thanks Pewds
    Tom.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wheaten Karma ().

• Name: Cocos Christina
    Channel name: CocosChristina
    Youtube Video:

Quick Description: God I love making youtube videos! I post videos about lifestyle and weekly challenges with my boyfriend. I also play video games with my boyfriend on his channel (NEVER thought I would love to play games :)) ) He really wanted to participate on the shoutout, but he doesn't have 500 subs yet.

I love playing Outlast and Mortal Kombat like crazy! Please check out his channel to see how I play. I left the link in description box on my video. YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

P.S: It's really hard to do sub for sub! I would love people to stop by my channel and watch my videos for me, not for a sub back. You know? :)) Because they are great! :> :))

The post was edited 3 times, last by CocosChristina ().

• Name: Daniel Hurewitz
    Channel name: Beastly BadAss
    YouTube Video: This video is my favorite video that I have made. I spent a very long time editing it and I think that its amazing.
    Display Spoiler

Quick Description: I'm new to YouTube but am very happy with how I am doing. I used to be a horrible editor but recently had a change of mind and spend at least 2 hours on every video. I have tons of fun doing YouTube and hope to become bigger so that I can have people watch my videos to brighten up their day when they feel down. My goal for YouTube and life in general is to just put a smile at least one time on everybody's face. If I do that then I know I have succeeded in making people happy. I do play and upload a lot of minecraft but I also do a lot of other videos such at agar.io and just random videos. Sorry if this post was a bit long. :D
  • *Name:* Boazza Sel
    *Channel name:* SonicPigeon
    *Youtube video:*

*Quick Description:* Hi, my name is Boazza and I'm 13 year old Sonic player. I always loved Sonic and suddenly I was like, 'Why don't I just upload it to YouTube?'. I am making these kind of video's for I think almost a year now and I still love it. I don't only play Sonic. I play Five nights at Freddy's sometimes and in my spare time I play games like Unturned. The reason that I don't always (like never) make thumbnails is because I am like, 'Why would you have to make thumbnails to be a great YouTuber?'. Sometimes people say: 'Ahhh you have to make thumbnails'. And I be like nope. Thanks for reading, byesz!
  • Name: Magnus Anai
    Channel name: RollDeDice
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been doing youtube maybe in 7 months. Funny Gaming video is what i upload. Making people happy and entertaining people is my goal that i want to achieve. Anyways thank you so much for the time to watch my videos and reading this.
  • Shout Out Competition #3

Name:TeknoaxeGaming-Na
    Channel Name:teknoaxegaming
    Youtube video:CS:GO THE NOSCOPES! :D Funny Video!

YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've done YouTube for 3 years, i post daily videos every two weeks.Gaming videos in general, i also started a few series to help me with posting more videos! :D :brofist:
  • My YouTube Channel

Name: Joe Ray
    Channel name: JTec11
    YouTube Video (That best describes your content):

Quick Description: I started off on youtube by posting GTA 5 Glitches to try and start out my channel. Since then I have earned a reasonable 4,400 subscribers which I am very proud of. I have started to move away from GTA 5 and have moved onto funny moments / FaceCam videos etc. Hope you enjoy my channel. *brofist*
  • Name: Alex Mills
    Channel: TheWonderSpud
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: Hey! My name is Alex and I upload gaming content - I know, how original! I've been doing this for almost 2 years now and I really enjoy it! It's my life dream to become a big YouTuber, because I'm absolutely awful at everything else in life :D !
    I am inspired every day by YouTubers like you, Felix. Good luck to everyone! :thumbup:
  • RedVelaze wrote:

Name: Velaze
    Channel name: RedVelaze
    YouTube Video:

Quick Description: I've been on YouTube for a bit over a year, and I post videos 6 times a week or almost everyday. I make various videos ranging from open world games such as Minecraft and GTA to a story driven games such as Devil May Cry and Dragon Ball Xenoverse. I am originally from Indonesia, so you might notice my weird accent in my videos :brofist:
    Chanel: TheRainbowFox