LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Men tjenare PUUDS!!!!! I only whant too say one thing... or more then one but what ever, i am a huge fan of you and i realy whant to make a game and make videos like you! When i såg dig doing this thing with making a game and we can help you, then i took a skott i brallan slet ut skotten skrek att det gjorde on och sköt mig igen... And now i dont have eny bals... but whan thing i think you need is an äventyrs game like mario but with cool vapen and skills like a ladda upp attack that when you laddar upp the attack you shot a blue fist and you say... TYYYYYYSSSSKKKKKLLLLLLLAAAANNNNDDDD, but in englich. You gott the power from maya too save youre love ;)... it starts with an explotion and Martsia blir tagen and you skreem "NOOOOOOO MYYYY PANKAKS!!!!!!" ang then from ingen stans Maya say i love you Felix But i am doing this for you and Martsia and omvandlas too a Halsband and as long you have it arond youre neck you gott you awesome power too jump super high and can ladda upp powerful BRO FISTS!!!

Thanks an the last thing if there are no boss fights like a huge duck that is, no PUUDS! game :)
    • gameplay idea for a combo

well for the game it would be totally awesome when for example pewds reach like special combo and activate a power where a fedora and pink feather scarf with make up and shouts KAWAI!! and shoots magic make up and turns the enemy into a fabulous ally and vomits rainbows and when the effects are over the explode and turn into pugs
    • PUT SOME FLYING BANANANS N SHT. Or a flying banana with a katana. OR some crazy shit like a banana multiplier, eat 3 bananas, get a katana and increase your life points by 10%, eat 10 banana, get an AK and increase your life by 50%. Oh, did I say that bananas should have a katana sword?
    • Ok. So it should be a platformer 2D pixel game. You play as pewdiepie and you were playing a game sent by a bro. The cd would be in a case, no label, just a clear case. Attached is a letter saying that the bro had sent the cd to pewds for him to play it and he was a developer who wished for pewds to play the beta stage of his game. There was no name, and no address. So, one day, pewds decided to play the game and the computer said it didn't trust the program. Not wanting to ruin his computer, pewds decided not to play the program. But before pewds could choose not to run the program, he got sucked into the CPU. Part 2 coming soon. Please suggest.
    • You should make a Adventure RPG that is very difficult and has lot of secrets.The game should have classes like Pewds, Stephano, Piggie, etc. etc. There should be hard bosses like in Dark souls and the arch enemy should be duck that is corrupted by illuminaty.
    • The traps should be
      1. The spikes
      2. Barrels rolling towards you
      3. Some dangerous animals like in mario games

Abilities
      1. Brofist sword
      2. Edgar potion to guve you a shield
      3. Maya as a kwy holder
      4. Teleportation

The gameplay character should be pewds.... The game should have a key and a door fir you to be able to proceed in the game as maya holds the key.... I think you should put the bros as a helping hand if you ever needed as lives in the corners... Then you could put marzia at the door waiting for you

We can also have some traps like rocks falling down and a boost also
    • You must have FIRE BROFIST !!! In the fight you can have friends to help you. Friends to fight is: flying edgar, gigant cyclops maya, and flower marcia.

epic item, can be Ken's bear hat. that hat have power mind control (next ability for you) to weak person.

:D
    • I think Pewds, Ken, Cry, Marzia, Maya and Edgar should be playeble characters. And main goal should be rescuing the game world. Like, you should save Timmy and his dad. Then kill Timmy. And There should be Bobs ever Bob Felix have ever been played with.
    • What we need in the game:

Abilities:
      - Call pugs who attack (Maya and/or Edgar)
      - Fabulous mode (Rainbows, pink dress etc.)
      - Screaming or Cursing if that's appropriate :D

Enemies:
      - DUCKS!
      - Barrels
      :barrel: :barrel:

Yeah these are my ideas... If you like them pls like so Pewds can see this! :)

*Brofist*
      :brofist: x Ronja
      :thumbup:
    • Everything that DerpyGhost said:
      ​Okay, so what I'm thinking is a scroll adventure where you get sucked into your computer and you have to beat worlds with the theme of games you've played previously (amnesia, portal....) like in the portal world you'll be given a portal gun and in the amnesia world, stephano. There'll be computers every world or so where you try to contact other youtubers and explain what happened, then they help you. there should be some kind of progression or inventory build up so that at the last boss (I'm thinking edgar :3 ) you have to use all of the items to defeat all of his multiple stages... SUPER EXCITED for this game!

But you should put some cinematics on some parts of the game, to get a better history. Ask to Netty Scribble for do that. (she does the coolest animations!)
    • The plot: Marzia has the been corrupted by the dark cult of the barrels and their leader Lord Douklas and now Pewds must venture to the high mountains of Pugrasia (Pug-grey-xia) to find the 5 sealed gods: Mayana (Maya), Edgarin (Edgar), Stephanoz (Stephano), Mystrchair (Mr.Chair) and Lizonia (Lizzy) so that he my free her soul!

Power ups:
      Microphone-A blast of sonic scream that kills all enemies on screen
      Guitar-Makes all enemies in range fall in love with Pewds' music turning them good and will hit enemies for you
      Urm...I forget (Amnesia reference)-Pewds becomes overwhelmed with his loss (of Marzia) and gains giant claws and goes on a rampage
      Cinnamon Toast-Pewds throws cinnamon toast and all enemies hit fall asleep
      The sky is crying-Clouds begin to appear and the rain makes enemies cry leaving them open for attacks
    • IN THE SUGOI KINGDOM, A MAGICAL INTERDIMENSIONAL LAND FULL OF MANLY MUSCULAR UNICORNS WHO WATCH OVER EVERYTHING BEAUTIFULL IN THE UNIVERSE, IT EXISTS A POWER SO GREAT BEYOND SPECTACULAR, THAT MANTAINS THE BALANCE WITH ALL THE KAWAII THINGS OF THE UNIVERSE, A PUG, A PUG CALLED: MAYA! FOR YEARS PEWDS HAS BEEN THE GUARDIAN OF MAYA WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HER TRUE POWERS, UNTIL ONE DAY SHE IS STOLEN BY THE EVIL OVERLORD, THE BARREL!!! ON THAT MOMENT PEWDS IS SUMMONED BY THE UNICORN COUNCIL WITH EDGAR AND GIVEN THE TASK TO RETRIEVE MAYA FROM THE HANDS OF THE BARREL AND HIS TERRIBLE ARMY OF CALL OF DUDES 360 NO-SCOPES SOLDIERS!! WITH THE POWERS OF THE FABULOUS ESSENCE GIVEN TO HIM BY THE MANLY UNICORN KING PEWDS MUST BATTLE THROUGH INTERDIMENSIONAL REALMS TO RECOVER MAYA BEFORE THE BALANCE IS BROKEN TOGETHER WITH THE UNIVERSE!!!! MAY THE KAWAII BE WITH HIM! (This is my idea for the plot thanks for reading it ^^!)