LETS MAKE A GAME!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• i have an idea for a weapon and a level :) the weapon is a ranged splash damage (kind of like an explosive): The PewDie's Pie. Basically it will use up one of your ammo of pies (can hold up to 10 pies) and what it does is it goes up in the air and hits the enemy you target, dealing damage to it and half 70% damage to the enemies surrounding it, also slowing them down by 50%. the level i was talking about is (if it gets implemented into the game) the Chair Lair, where you have to help Mr. Chair save his friends from the evil Oakus Von Barrel and his eeebil (yes eeebil. its better than evil because its EEEBIL) army of Barrels. as well as that pewdiepie could have a special move called Pug Power, where he sends out Edgar (Maya if you are playing as Marzia) and edgar goes around biting all the enemies on screen, instantly killing them. after that Edgar/Maya can help you in killing other enemies, but will cost some kind of resource to keep him/her helping you, so if when you call them back to you, pewds will shout DEUTSCHLAND! (while Marzia will say maayaaa!(in a soft voice :p)) and they will return. after that you cannot use the special ability (the kill all) but you can still use the helping paw :p (thats what the thing will be called when they help you so its kind of like a 2 types 2 names skill.

thats all i got for now :p

Stay awesome everyone!

-Toxxic :brofist:
    • The plot might be that you were just normally playing games with your friends (Marzia/Edgar/Maya/Ken/Cry) and that you all suddenly all got sucked into your computers. All of your friends got captured but only you were still free. You have to get to your friends but to get there you need to get past a lot of obstacles/enemies that scare you.
      You can attack by throwing kawaii sparkly ducks at them and getting through levels like that. But there is also a scare meter that measures how many scary enemies you have seen, and you only can calm down by collecting cute kittens (kitten therapy) :D If the scare meter runs to high, you faint (and in-game loose a life) and have to restart the level.
      You can also collect Stephanos, as means of getting scared less easily and thus making the meter not run up very high for a certain amount of time.
      By defeating bosses at the end of worlds (with the looks of Italy, Sweden, USA, UK, Japan?) you can retrieve your friends. By doing this you have unlocked these characters and they join your team in search for the others. They all have their own (typical for their character) kind of small attacks but they do help you.
      The enemies have the appearances of piggies, the Amnesia bros or (living) barrels.
      (For obtaining extra points you could insert a minigame, which could have something to do with fabulizing stuff or people.)
      There are 5 worlds with each 10 levels. (Number of levels depends on how hard the game will be). At the end of each world there is 1 boss that has captured one of your friends.
      I think it's best that the last one to be imprisoned will be Marzia, to get the "let's all rescue the princess"-feel
      Also the final boss will be Falcon Lover, the giraffe. He has kidnapped the group of friends into the digital world because he feels like he was never noticed as a kouhai. He just wanted Poods to notice him..
      When you defeat him he will send you all back to reality.
    • Of course your special ability is being fabulous! When you use it a pink fluffy unicorn will come and it will shot rainbows and hearts to kill your enemies while you ride on it (but the hearts and rainbows have to brutally murder the enemies!). Also: the soundtrack during that attack must be the fabulous song by Roomie :D

:brofist: from Germany!
    • *-* Best Idea Of My Life *-*

An PvP Game with characters ( ex.: Pewds, Edgar, Marzia, Maya, Bro, ... ) in maps with traps ( ex.: lava, spikes, ... ) with crates who gives random weapons and items ( ex.: RPG Launcher, Giant Brofist, Jetpack, ... ) and abilities for the characters ( ex.: Pewds- Raining Brofists, Maya- Turns into the Lord Jabba The Pug who destroys everything, ... ) with Multiplayer ( PvP ) and Singleplayer ( Player Vs Bots ). An arcade mode to unlock the characters and fight enemys ( ex.: Barrels, Untrusted Statue, ... ) and a shop to upgrade the abilities and get new ones.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DiogoMeister ().

• In the start of the game you should be at a picnic with Edgar,Maya,and Marzia. Then some Person come by and takes Edgar and Maya. And for abilities you should be able to summon The Mighty Duck to ride on you should also be able to turn into Marzia at will. Also you should be able to Double Jump,Throw ducks, And have Three Forms: Normal form, Duck form, And SUPER KAWAII FORM!!!
    • LETS MAKE A GAME!

Hey I have a suggestion for the game,
      For power ups and abilities you could collect maya and Edgar powers and when you collect them you wear a maya/Edgar hat and you use their powers which could be being fabulous or something like that

The bro community is awesome
      Stay awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Here is my idea: there are coins, or some typeof collecting thing in the game. In order to complete the game, you must use the coins to buy certain upgrades, like the ability t o jump higher, or run faster. The catch is this: in order to buy these upgrades, you need to die. It is impossible to complete the game without these upgrades, so you are forced multiple times to either kill yourself or exceed the time limit. Every time you die, you restart from the beginning and all the coins are in the same place.
    • I think it would be so much fun if every level is about another 'game' you played (amnesia, corpse party,..)
      and if u get an objekt (like a lipstick or the cute kitty ears u wear in one vid) the game turns into a magical FABWORLD with pink unicorns, bunnys and rainbows. that would be so amazayn :D :love:
    • Have ''Captain Mark Bark'' as an NPC. he's a man in a top hat and he's from switzerland. he's rich and he's very good at fighting.

one enemy should be a running robot on two legs and has a big cannon as a body. the Dorkymatic :)

the plot could be that a cat has stolen all of your subscribers and you have to get them back. for each level you complete you gain back some your subscribers depending on how well you did and then you can unlock abilities with those subscribers.

abilities could be: double jump, dash, dodge, ranged weapons, sprinting, jump height and so on.

the levels could be based on games you have played like amnesia or happy wheels.
    • -Edgar kidnaps Marzia and takes her back through time. You and maya together have to follow Edgar to save Mazria. You'll go through all the kinds of old games you've played (Amnesia, The Last of Us, The Walking dead).
      -Every stage will have their own last boss. The Bro from Amnesia for example.
      -You can switch between you and maya at any point in the game so that you can implement puzzles.
      -various cosmetic items will be unlockable by collecting ducks which you can sacrifice to Satan. (Very controversial i know, but i've seen worse).
      -Throughout the game you can switch either pewds or maya for characters from those worlds. (kind of like Kingdom Hearts). You can switch maya for Lee or Pewds for Stephano.
      -Pewds will have the abilities: Brofist and Pretty Princess. Brofist ofcourse being the main attack skill and Pretty princess turning pewds into a princess who will be invincible for 3 seconds. other abilities can be unlocked by completing stages.
      -BONUS STAGE: PewDuckPie inspired theme and stage which will actually be impossible to complete.
      -Game will have like 11 stages (including the Bonus Stage) and a battle Royale mode, which is a battle royale between up to 4 contestors who will try to kill eachother. Maybe a survival run mode between 4 players if you feel like it.

This was all i had for now, but if you like the ideas i can come up with more in the future :D
    • Ideasss?
      -Enemies can be Rolling barrels. It's kinda classic BUT appropriate.
      -Special attack thingy can be a GIANT SHINY BRO FIST made of ENERGY (i dunno) That has to powerup before use
      -regular attacks can be a brofist (punch) XD I guess
      -Yesss, Edgar and Maya included somehow would be marvelous.
      -I liked that one bro's idea of going through different worlds themed as games you've played

Really REALLY excited to see how the game turns out!
    • I was gonna make a game for pewds but he just said it so i will give you my idea:

I was thinking about barrels kidnapps Mariza and Maya then pewds tweets this on twitter a bro sends a portal to help pewds then pewds found his self in games first happy wheels pewds started to search dad and son but dad gets angry at him because pewds not playing happy wheels then the kid trys to cath them and he does then only pewds go to amnesia to get Stephano Jennifer and Mr. Chair but they be angry too and the boss in amnesia is Armor Statue Armor Statue says i know whers mariza is i can help you and pewds yells I DONT TRUST YOU!!! and other games like portal skate and stupid games that pewds plays and in the final battle pewds rides Edgar Pewds invites Cry Ken Minx Jack Max Mark and others then they saw a billion of barrels and pewds says -characters and youtubers count- army for thees barrels!!! and a voice says not -characters and youtubers count- its -subs of pewds with cyborg suits (in end of some videos of pewds) and then they fight they get mariza a bro says run pewds we can handle this but mariza hears mayas barking and he goes back then when pewds goin to save Mariza when every1 has down the creature from Spore comes with brofist hands and kills army of barrels

Bonuses:

*Duck Edition
      *Revenge of Minecraft
      *Revenge of Call of Duty
      *Brofist Coins (or score)
      *Special Masks
      *Brofist ability (SHOUTS BROFIST when he does it)
      *Sucking Ass ability
      *Putting Boobs in the thumbnail ability
      *Fabolous Score and Mode
      *Secret Falcon Lover Level (which is no longer secret)
      *Duck Mode
      *Jastin Beivebear Mode

Please like it so pewds can see i waste my hour to do it (my thumb finger is broken lol)