Superhero RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OOC: Red, Mystery. Red wings. Sorry for nitpicking.

"Yes... I've been told that." Was Oalei's response. He watched as the boy called for his apparently robotic assistant, his expression remaining the same stony look as the assistant(?), 32, was being teased. He was unsurprised when Norman was whacked in the head with what he assumed to be the map he asked for.

"Thank you." He said upon recieving the map, unrolling it. "This will be of much assistance to..." He only now realized something, upon reading said map. "I went further than I thought." With a sigh, he handed the map back. "My apologies, but I will need a place to stay until the wind dies down, or until I find alternative transportation. Flying will get me nowhere."

He raised an eyebrow at the kitsune. If he didn't know any better, he'd have thought she was showing interest in him, and not just being impressed. "You may call me Oalei." He said, taking the offered seat. "...Yes, the weather is terrible. I can't even fly, the wind's so strong. Actually, I could, but the wind would fight me the whole way, and with how far my home is, it would be... Exhausting, to say the least."

He held his arm out to the kitsune, Ferris, offering a handshake and a light smile. "It is a pleasure."

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
    • "a place to stay, eh? excuse me... " He turned back around. "Hey, BK-32!" A much deeper tone rang out from the ceiling this time. It sounded gruff and harsh, but it became obvious this one was the servant. "Yes, sir?" The bot replied. "could you possibly find room for... Three? I need beds and whatnot. I plan on sleeping here as well. Got a lot to do with..." He went quiet. For a moment he expected BK to notice, but simply began to speak in quick gibberish; Lithuanian. The only english word that was able to be heard from the entire onslaught of poorly butchered language was something along the lines of 'Nova'. After he finished explaining, he turned back to the two. "BK is on it now. In the meantime.... You said something about a delivery?" He seemed a bit nervous now.

OOC: BK and CK are just voices from around the room for now; the thing making the sandwiches in the kitchen were robotic arms able to be controlled by the A.I.'s
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: My autocorrect is color blind. :V
      "Aight. That's a really nice name... Does it have a second meaning? "She asked, while shaking Oalei's hand. After that, she pointed to the package she brought. It's that... thing." She looks questioning at it. "I have no idea what it is. I've been explicitly told I should not open it."
    • Biting the inside of his cheek, he hurriedly ran to the box. He went to open it, but realized that he had company.. having an awkward chuckle, He had BK take it to the "frequency facility". As a small arm slowly deployed from the ceiling, He made sure it was hasty in its actions. Just barely a glimmer managed to shine through the slit, revealing a cyan orb. As it retracted into a hole in the ceiling, Norman seemed much happier and actually excited now.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "No meaning that I know of, I'm afraid." Oalei said, shaking his head. He treated the package Ferris apparently delivered with a curious look, and said nothing as Norman's bot took it away. He had a sudden urge to ask about it, but quickly ignored it; It was none of his business, after all.

"So. This is a curious place you appear to be running, Norman." He eventually said. "It is not often I see a building with built in mechanical arms, complete with an intelligence of sorts. Do you specialize in robotics?"

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• "Mainly... Yes. I do dabble a bit in the fields of neo-theoretical biology... and physics. I mainly make defensive suits.. My current work is A vest meant to slowly dispurse nutrients and healing agents into the torso.. So far it works completely with cuts, bruises, minor burns... the little things. I have seen it do an exceptional job at almost completely sealing a stab wound, as well. Granted, these tests were done on animals, then simple human skin farmed from stem cells... I luckily have had no way to test it. So... What about you... Ol.. OA... Oalei?"
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "Healing vest. I see..." He nodded slowly to show he was indeed listening to Norman's explanation. "I work with metal, toiling day after day at a forge. It was a mere hobby at first, before I began taking it seriously. Everything I'm wearing is made by me." Oalei said, lightly pounding a fist against his breastplate. "It is long, tedious work, and not without it's risks, but it feels incredibly rewarding. As for your vest?"

The giant's expression hardened at this point. "Refrain from mentioning you're testing it on animals, it implies you're abusing them in some fashion." The intense stare he was giving Norman right now was, quite frankly, more than a bit intimidating; A look like that, especially from a man of his size, would send a chill down the spine of any man or woman.

• OOC: Way to wait for the guy who can't post.

Ic: Sayuri wagged her tails. She had snuck into this building on her own, because her writer got story ditched. She was currently eyeing the other kitsune. Just a little closer, and... POUNCE into a hug. "Cute foxy~ Cute foxy~" She hung onto Ferris' back tightly and playfully nibbled on her ear while giggling childishly. "Hehe~" She then smiles wider and sings. "Soft foxy~ Warm foxy~ Fluffy ball of fur~ Happy foxy~ Playful foxy~ Murr murr murr~"
    • Oalei nodded, his glare softening. "I see. And you would be correct, the constant my work has indeed made a positive effect on my strength." The ifrit's gaze turned to the small kitsune that Ferris was currently playing with.

Leaving his seat, he walked over towards the two, crouching down. "If you two children could perhaps spare a second, I would like to hear a name from the small one. Her own name, preferably."

• Sayuri was in the middle of nipping Ferris' ear and tugging her tail when the big guy approaches. "Hi big tall n scary~! I'm Sayuri~!" She growls and playfully pounces Ferris, rolling around with her and giggling. "Nya~ Cute foxy~ Wanna plaaaay~" She really did seem childish with how she played. She was just a little fluffy bundle of energy.
    • "Eheh.." suddenly, a large, deep blap sounded three times. Norman looked up for a second, his eyes up and to the left, and he was whispering to himself. "OH! That means BK found room for you guys. He has beds set up for you! When your ready to go, just tell me. I will be in the study. down the hall and to your left." He made his way, happily walking before turning back to the others, and waving.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• "Aight... I gotta go change my clothing, this stuff is soaked..." Ferris said. "Wanna come along Sayuri?" She got up and started walking to the study. On the way there, she pulled off her coat and shirt, to reveal a serie of revolvers and a shotgun strapped to her back, together with a large tattoo that covered her back. However, when she walked through the hallway, her skin became red and furry, with white on her front. When she was there, she opened the door to the study. "Hey, Norman, can you maybe show me the rooms...?"
    • OOC: Changed appearance in both text and image, though the end result is really just a slight difference. The most you need to know is that there's no more pointy ears.

IC: "Scary?" Oalei asked with a raised eyebrow. "I suppose I am intimidating... But you don't need to fear me, little one. Just remember that." He said. Standing, he watched as Ferris left, and realizing that it was the same direction Norman had gone off, followed her, surprisingly quiet for a giant like him.

He assumed the kitsune would change somewhere in private, and did not expect her to shed her clothing right in the hall. He immediately averted his gaze. If the ifrit was flustered, he did a real good job of hiding it, maintaining his perfectly neutral expression without even a hint of a blush. He didn't even have to ask where the rooms were when they reached the study, as Ferris' request would most likely get the same result.

• "Hm?" He was currently indulged in a small book on the atomic makeup of crystals and the differences that it can cause. "oh, gladly!" He set the book down, and stood up, walking past the group. "If you would be as so kind as to follow me.... There are four separate rooms. They are kinda bland... But It should do for at least tonight. Now, a fair warning... There is only ONE hallway that connects these. The doors at its end WILL lockdown when the backup runs out of energy, But there is solar, so don't worry about being trapped. The bathroom is..." he began to look at the different doors, until He reached the door at the very end of the hallway." Here! there should be one more... " He turned to the right, walking into a room. The bed was good sized and there were remotes for air conditioning specifications; Temperature and moisture to be exact. To the left was another door, which turned out to be a half-bath. "now... This room is the only one with a bathroom all to itself. Now, Is there anything else I can help you all with?" He asked cheerily, a wide grin on his face.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Sayuri smiled and her eyes seemed to shimmer when Ferris took her shirt and coat off. She smiled and stretched, then took her top off as well, using a cleverly placed tail to cover herself as she turned and hugged Ferris. "Let's be roommates~" She said, using her ability to plant that idea into Ferris' mind. "It'll be fun~"

She then tickles the demon's nose with a tail, giggling softly. "You never told me your name, handsome~" She winks teasingly and smiles, tickling him more.
    • "Sure, we'll manage just fine." Ferris said to Sayuri. "Shall we take te one with the bath? I'll have to give you some space on the bed, and I'll just get freshened up." She walked in the room with the bath, but before she did that, she looked at Oalei. "You don't mind us sharing a room, do you?" Then, in the room, she threw her stuff on the bed, including shorts, underwear, guns and blades. "Keep an eye on them, will you? They're important to me." Then, she disappeared into the bathroom.