WHEN HE DOESNT BUY YOU CHOCOLATE - The Evil Within (Chapter 4)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm enjoying to see pewds play this game.
      Because it's hard. Because it's horror.
      I beat it already but it was a hell of ride at times to the point where it's almost unfair.

Anyone got some information when the next part is going to be online?
      I don't really care for most of the stuff pewds is doing lately.
      Mobile games and all that stuff.
      I thought he would play this game hardcore to the end.

Pewds why you no focus on the good games?
    • Mikkefin wrote:

Grasmann1805 wrote:

Totally agree with you 100%, the stuff pewds has been spewing out the last weeks is mostly crap. I'm not looking forward to his uploads as much as I used to.. :/ MORE SERIOUS WALKTHROUGHS PLS!

Well, I wouldn't say it's crap. Obviously it's fun to him.
      But some of the video his doing lately make it a standard youtube channel.
      Just him in front of the camera talking and random other stuff.
      Answering questions or whatever.

I subcribed to his channel because he made cool playthroughs with horror games.
      Ok, that's still the case, he's still doing that, but it doesn't seem to be a priority anymore.
      Even when there are actually good horror games he could play.

Not that I have the right to complain.
      I just don't understand it. Maybe he doesn't have the permission to show more?
    • What is with Pewds lately?

It feels like he's half-assing his channel. He starts a series but doesn't finish nor does he give us updates on why he's stopped and if he'll eventually resume.

I understand he's busy, being #1 on YouTube, traveling, etc. But at least update us on what's going on. Also, this is his job. YouTube is his job that he decided he wanted to take on. He has no other job.

Getting paid millions of dollars a year to be loved by millions of fans, play video games, edit one or two 15 minute videos per day can't be more stressful than other jobs out there like mine, which is being a nurse. Being yelled at, spit on, cleaning up elderly people's feces, watching people die, staying standing during most of your 12hr shifts, making sure you're giving the right medicine is stressful.

Give me something to look forward to when I get home Pewds. Please.
    • pewds please don't dropped this series if you do decide to drop this then i have no choice to unsubscribe you but i will always watch your videos but, sorry pewds i don't hate you i just don't like the choices that you're making this is a triple A title and you just stopped?
    • I get pretty sad whenever he gives up on a good series, which I suspect is what's happening to this game too.
      The reason behind it which he had mentioned several times before is that the response or feedback given to him shows that he shouldn't continue it.
      Frankly I don't know who are the people telling him that, and I've never actually seen any comments outrightly telling him to discontinue a series
      I just hope that he could at least do what he did for Alien Isolation, at least finish the game so those who want to see him play till the end could still watch it.
      I understand that one of his main concern is that he feel that the videos may not be the best he could present to the bros, but it's definitely way more frustrating to be left hanging and waiting.
      Hopefully he does get back to this series sometime soon.
    • Zakito wrote:

I understand that one of his main concern is that he feel that the videos may not be the best he could present to the bros, but it's definitely way more frustrating to be left hanging and waiting.

Or maybe he gets paid to play other games.
      Because sometimes I'm wondering about the games he plays.
      And like other youtubers he sometimes gets them earlier too.
      If you think pewds doesn't have offers from game developers to play their games and basically act as a advertiser you're naive.
      Not that I really care about that as long as the videos are fun ^^.
      But it's still a shame he stopped playing this one, because it's pretty awesome if you can deal with black bars and 30 fps.
    • Grasmann1805 wrote:

Zakito wrote:

Or maybe he gets paid to play other games.
      Because sometimes I'm wondering about the games he plays.
      And like other youtubers he sometimes gets them earlier too.
      If you think pewds doesn't have offers from game developers to play their games and basically act as a advertiser you're naive.
      Not that I really care about that as long as the videos are fun ^^.
      But it's still a shame he stopped playing this one, because it's pretty awesome if you can deal with black bars and 30 fps.

I am largely aware of the business side of Youtube, and I'm very supportive of pewds in this aspect.
      However, my main focus in my comment was about maybe he should finish what he started, instead of making a few videos about one series, then never post ANY update about it again.
      Actually, perhaps having an update about whether are we going to get anything more could be great too, like what he did for Ni No Kuni, giving the bros a heads up when he is discontinuing a series.