Recipes! :D

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I don't have any recipe. I do it by the feeling. I smell it seems to fit then ok go. sometimes weird things happen like a slime or two but nothing to be scared of. ^^
    • Doesn't pose any problem here, i guess? Just post and you will find your public. Just don't forget to say in wich system you are and everyone will be able to adjust things as there convenance.
    • I like eggs because you can almost do wathever you like with it but that's not a recipe though if you have ideas share them would it be cake or whatsoever. I don't think i've ever made a cake though cooking them with steak or just eating them raw suits me even if many people find it awful...
    • Not sure how big your budget is, but this is a fairly cheap one that is delicious (out of the oven, they aren't so great if they get cold).

Crescent Roll Pizza Rolls

Ingredients:
      • String Cheese (Mozzarella - But Feel Free to Experiment)
      • Pepperoni Slices
      • Italian Seasoning
      • Crescent Rolls (Any flavor will do, either regular or butter honey are my favorites)
      • Vegetable Oil
      • Aluminum Foil
      Cooking Instructions
      1. Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit
      2. Get out a Cooking Sheet/Tray
      3. Line the Cooking Tray with the Foil
      4. Lightly Spread the Vegetable Oil Over the Foil
      5. Pop Open the Crescent Roll Container
      6. Unroll the Roll of Dough and Separate All of the Triangles
      7. Take the Italian Seasoning and Dust Over the Dough Triangles with the Seasoning
      8. Put the Pepperoni Slices on the Triangle Dough Slices, I Usually do 4-5 Slices Dependent on Their Size
      9. Now Get Four Logs of String Cheese and Break Them in Half (4 Logs in Halves = 8 - One for each Crescent Roll)
      10. Place Each Half Log of Cheese on the Triangles. You'll Want to Place Them on the Triangles so it Rolls Nicely When You Roll Up the Crescent Roll Triangle Dough.
      11. Now Roll Up All the Crescent Rolls as you Normally Would Any Crescent Roll.
      12. Pinch the Dough Together to Close Any Holes/Gaps. This Makes it So Cheese Doesn't Overflow and They Come Out Pretty
      13. Place all the Rolls Evenly on the Cooking Tray
      14. When the Oven is Preheated, Place the Tray in the Oven for 12-14 minutes.
      15. Be Patient
      16. Enjoy :D
    • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Like, you butter the bread and put cheese on it and put it in a pan and make the cheese melt between the bread. so... yeah :D
      "For I am invisible in the crowd of strangers, will you ever see me in this unending sea of faceless people? Or will you too, ignore me and let me drown in this sorrow, and be forever tortured by solitude.."

• French Toast!
      (makes 4 pieces)
      Ingredients
      • 1 egg
      • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
      • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
      • 1/4 cup of milk
      • 4 slices of bread
      • Optional sugar and syrup for when you're done
      Instructions
      1. Beat egg, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a dish.
      2. Stir in Milk
      3. Dip your bread pieces in the mixture, making sure both sides are coated well
      4. Cook slices of bread on medium heat in a lightly greased skillet (or frying pan) making sure both sides are browned
      5. Add some sugar, extra cinnamon, or syrup for extra touches when they're finished!
      You can up the ingredients if needed to make more
      What are this?