What are your thoughts, feelings on the BroKen podcast?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What are your thoughts, feelings on the BroKen podcast?

I try my hardest to like Ken, i REALLY do, but he reminds me too much of my father, he shares a lot of the same views, he looks like him and that really makes it hard for me (related to how i was raised) anyway.
      He is a nice guy and all, however i feel like Ken can be a bit of an "A-hole" at times, he has a good heart, however he rants too much for my taste. I guess. I also don't agree whit all the things Pewds say, but he saved my life so what more do i ove him than devoting my life as a part of the bro army? :brofist:
    • How did pewdiepie manage to save your life? Also from my own experiences watching the broken podcasts, I've learnt a lot about the people featured. Pewdiepie, Ken and Minx in #5 revealed some stuff about their lives before and during youtube which might not be so classified as confidential. I have started my own gaming youtube channel because markiplier has sort of inspired me, but pewdiepie has given me insight into what it is like. The podcasts are pretty useful for myself and entertaining.
      This kinda sounded like a short essay haha :D
    • Sounds good, well he saved my life because; After my father tried to strangle me, and hit me, screamed in my face etc, my life was going down hill, i really believed what my dad said, that i was worthless, nobody cared about me, that i should just go die. So i attempted suicide a bunch of times, i didn't die, i then found pewdiepies channel, i have NEVER laughed so hard in my whole life. The first time i saw his cleverbot videos, i just cried laughing so much. When I'm out in public (which is really hard for me because anxieties) i can watch a pewdiepie video and smile for once. ONCE.
    • I watch kenvlog and Ken it's lazy... very very lazy BUT he got good ideas. I like that he has his opinion and he is honest. I like that Felix and Ken make together BroKen podcast because Felix it's more crazy kind of man and Ken it's more serious and by combining them we get the best podcast on the world - BroKen podcast :D
      "Everybody knows that something can't be done and then somebody turns up and he doesn't know it can't be done and he does it." ~ Albert Einstein
    • BroKen podcast looks like a way for the two to vent. It's a way for them to communicate with each other as YouTubers yet they are able invite us into it as well and we get more insight as to what they have to deal with. I especially enjoy the guests: Cry in #3 and Minx in #5. Minx really gave a great look into being a female gamer and I enjoyed the discussion they had about how things they say can be blown out of proportion. For Cry's portion, I wish they had more discussions on debatable topics like in Minx's segment.

All in all, the podcasts actually help bring them down to a more relatable level. I respect them even more than I did before.
    • I love it. They could be talking about crap and I would probably still listen. (Which they actually did at some point, so yeah..) It's great for when I'm drawing.
      They seem pretty honest and down-to-earth to me which is why I like them so much. And they talk about subjects of which they know that they could get hate for but they do it nevertheless. My respect.

Jedes Eichhörnchen ist auch ein Flughörnchen, wenn du es weit genug wirfst.
      Trickster
    • I enjoy the podcasts. They've been pretty hilarious so far, and the guests so far have been great. Not only that, you get a really good look at how Felix and Ken think and feel about stuff. It's also confirmed the fact that those two, and any others who appear, are simply people. For example, I never knew Ken used to be a butcher! Right there, something new learned about someone that, up until recently, I haven't really thought about watching. That's mostly because I tend to completely forget to tune in to his channel, though.
      Out of curiosity: Does anyone know where other Bros can suggest podcast guests? Or topics for them to cover? Well, besides Twitter...? I'm not much of a Twitter guy. ^__^'
      "You know, normally, I would kick your ass and be on my way, but...I have time."
      "...You're a rock."
      "Like I said: I have time."
    • I love the Podcasts! They are perfect if you do something simple and kinda boring, like ironing your clothes or whatever, so you can just listen to the Podcast and actually enjoy doing whatever you have to do. Or you can listen while drawing or other things you like doing and enjoy it even more :D (or, what I do most of the time, just hang around lazily in your bed and listen to it bc you don't wanna do anything xD)