Looking for Game Database Moderator

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for Game Database Moderator

Hey all,

The Broarmy team is now looking for a user who would be able to add the games that PewDiePie plays into the game database on a daily basis. Once they have been submitted to the database, they would then be approved by an existing moderator.

Job Details:
    • User would have to add the games that PewDiePie plays in his videos, and add them into the Game List.
      • Each game entry would include a link to the game's website, the game title, and a small description of the game, including tags.
      • Once this content is provided, the game would have to be put into one of the pre-existing categories.
    • Once the game entry has been completed, a site moderator would approve the entry if it fits all of the above expectations.
    • Rinse and repeat for each new game that PewDiePie plays.

The Game List currently has a large amount of games that PewDiePie has played, so each game would have to be checked against the current list, to make sure there are no duplicates.

Leave a reply if you are interested in the position. The user will be chosen based on their activity on the forum, and their response below.
    *Insert really clever signature here*
  • I volunteer!

No, this is a perfect job for me. I get here every day, checking out the forum and yes, even checking what game Pewds has been playing.
    I've tried twice adding games (resulting in - 2 games, guess it's a bug), but I know how it works and don't need that much guidance ;P

I can work every day, and check what games to add and which games to just refer to. After all, the game list exists for a logical and categorised list. Which I love.