tons of bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• tons of bugs

hi there

there are tons of bugs with chrome

- u cant register with chrome
      - u cant chance ur avatar with chrome
      -some links cant be clicked (mark all read, sitemap)
      - i cant join the chat
      - i cant dismiss the "We just finished our first maintenance - the site should run a lot better now! To handle sudden increases in users we'll have another maintenance tomorrow (more details soon)."

tons of content is simply not shown

greetings
      Any leaf on any tree
      every Stone of your house
      every drop of water in the rivers
      every dust grain on the ground
      your metal crystal and deuterium
      your thoughts, hope and belief
      even the tear on your cheek
      doesn't belong to you anymore.
      All that my beloved children
      is now mine

The post was edited 2 times, last by brot ().

• server load is not the issue
      i registerd with internet explorer
      strange enough everything works there

cache is cleard already
      Any leaf on any tree
      every Stone of your house
      every drop of water in the rivers
      every dust grain on the ground
      your metal crystal and deuterium
      your thoughts, hope and belief
      even the tear on your cheek
      doesn't belong to you anymore.
      All that my beloved children
      is now mine
    • I just came across this thread again, it's definitely a problem on your end - the Javascripts aren't loaded! If you have this issue try hitting ctrl + f5 when you're on the main page to delete your local site cache. Then, when Chrome shows that the site finished loading wait for another while (until all dates in the latest posts on the dashboard are converted to the "x minutes ago" format). Then you can use everything else. This system is in place to enable you to read the site content quickly and loading in all the additional functions afterwards.
    • Got no problem with chrome actually. But sometimes I have to reload everything because the CSS of some things won't load ( Like when i clic "reply" and it's just a blank where i can write, but i don't see buttons and shiat ) but anyways it's not a big deal
      Standing alone doesn't mean I'm alone, It means i'm strong enought to handle things all by myself.
    • Herthes wrote:

Got no problem with chrome actually. But sometimes I have to reload everything because the CSS of some things won't load ( Like when i clic "reply" and it's just a blank where i can write, but i don't see buttons and shiat ) but anyways it's not a big deal

Happens when there are smaller connection hiccups along the way while loading the site. Some of the performance techniques used still have one or two minor flaws in these situations.