The Anime Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Miao14 wrote:

Wardoxx wrote:

SailorPantsu wrote:

I think the gameplay is the thing that really matters, if it also has nice graphics, that's only a bonus. I found myself enjoying games like Kotor even though the graphics are..not that appealing.

Well yeah but MMORPG's ain't that fun.
      I liked Citizen Burger Disorder! Really funny game.

Dat Signature Though

La late answer.

Anyways, Code geas all the way ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA!
      Known as "Le Ghost"

• Alex Sexbang wrote:

All the new animes are really cool, but... InuYasha ANYONE!?
      If no one know what it is I'm gonna feel REALLY OLD.

Inuyasha? *slight laugh* ha. . . haha. . . h-ha. . .

Of course. It's just -another- mass production anime ( not gonna remake the wall of text I made before about mass production animes ). Even though the story is -not bad- and rather . . . Nicely. . . Thought upon. It still remains a mass production anime so no.
      Known as "Le Ghost"

• Alex Sexbang wrote:

Oh I'm sorry! Can you tell me a 'good' anime? I mean, InuYasha is a really cool one imho, but if you can tell me a better one that's not 'mass produced' I'll gladly read you.

Oh, no offence of course about what I said about Inuyasha, I must admit that I even liked watching it ( that was time ago I know but still )

If you seek a fighting animes with a rather decent story there can be :

Fate stay night
      Fate Zero ( never saw it still so I can't surely tell it's true )
      Sword art Online ( must say so xD )
      Known as "Le Ghost"

• Giranx2 wrote:

Alex Sexbang wrote:

Oh I'm sorry! Can you tell me a 'good' anime? I mean, InuYasha is a really cool one imho, but if you can tell me a better one that's not 'mass produced' I'll gladly read you.

Oh, no offence of course about what I said about Inuyasha, I must admit that I even liked watching it ( that was time ago I know but still )

Fate stay night

Dude, no offense but... You can't say that Sword Art Online is a good not-mass produced anime :| That's like every anime ever, hahaha. And even though I enjoyed the 1st half of the anime (when Kirito was playing Sword Art Online) the other half sucked balls! It was so stupid and boring.
      Fate Stay Night is really cool, but I still enjoy the oldies.

I prefer animes about romance, those are really cool imo. But I FUCKING HATE the 'harem' ones, they're so stupid and don't make sense. I mean, the dude has like 5 girls after him and he's like "Oh, they are in love with me? I DIDN'T NOTICE!". And they end up with the lamest character, when the other 4 girls are WAY BETTER in every sense. So frustrating ||
    • Alex Sexbang wrote:

Giranx2 wrote:

Alex Sexbang wrote:

Fate stay night

Dude, no offense but... You can't say that Sword Art Online is a good not-mass produced anime :| That's like every anime ever, hahaha. And even though I enjoyed the 1st half of the anime (when Kirito was playing Sword Art Online) the other half sucked balls! It was so stupid and boring.

I prefer animes about romance, those are really cool imo. But I FUCKING HATE the 'harem' ones, they're so stupid and don't make sense. I mean, the dude has like 5 girls after him and he's like "Oh, they are in love with me? I DIDN'T NOTICE!". And they end up with the lamest character, when the other 4 girls are WAY BETTER in every sense. So frustrating ||

I agree with in the SAO part and won't add comments to the harem part.

Romance is not really my style for now, still have to put myself in there. Even if I don't really apreciate romance.

Now, if you have some other anime types you like then feel free to ask.
      Known as "Le Ghost"

• Giranx2 wrote:

Alex Sexbang wrote:

Giranx2 wrote:

Alex Sexbang wrote:

Fate stay night

I agree with in the SAO part and won't add comments to the harem part.

Romance is not really my style for now, still have to put myself in there. Even if I don't really apreciate romance.

Now, if you have some other anime types you like then feel free to ask.

Romance is really cool if you've experienced irl, it's stupid if not, haha. I kinda like action animes but without romance in it, it ruins both and it's kind of annoying.