Looking for a YouTube Collab partner!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for a YouTube Collab partner!

Hello everybody! I've recently started a YouTube channel! I have 7 subscribers as of now and 4 videos. I'm looking for someone to produce high quality YouTube content with. The requirements for this person are the following:
      • Language: English
      • Funny
      • Can produce good sound quality (A good microphone such as the blue snowball that I use with popfilter)
      • Can produce good video quality (At least 720p)
      Language: English
      Funny: Can be very funny if I want to!
      Audio: I have over $3000 of audio equipment that I use for professional recording and for YouTube!
      Video: I have a $3000 desktop that is well capable of producing 1080p video!

If you are interested, PMS me in the forums and I will give you my Skype name so we can talk further!

Thanks!

Kblender :)
      <-- "This Is Basically Me And Everyone On This Forums! :D" - Kblender

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0" - T-Shirt

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kblender ().

Language: English
      Funny: Im very naturally funny (i think xD)
      Audio: My mic is the mic which is on the Razer Blackshark 2.0 Expert Gaming Headset. ^^
      Video: I have a good AMD Radeon graphics card which is capable of recording gaming footage in 1080p without dropping frames :D

PM me if you would like. ^^

Susanoo
    • Age 14 - :\ Bit of a problem but not too much I hope
      Language- English
      Funny- I think that i'm pretty funny
      Audio - Astro A30 Gaming Headset Microphone
      Video - I have a laptop and editing software that can easily produce and render a 1080p video
      [achievement]Stop reading the signature that you are still reading and can't stop[/achievement]
    • Im 16, my friend Auzy and I have a youtube channel called Nomadic Gamers. its a community channel so we would love to have more people a part of it, if you're interested skype me at lone_hunt3r, or message me on steam at TheLoneHunt3r
      The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators will die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish.