Anyone at University/College?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Anyone at University/College?

This thread is going to more discussion-like, as I'll be going off to university next year.
      I've made my choices and I gotta send of my application and wait, really.
      But I'm really nervous about the whole process, y'know.

So, just something to talk about :D
      Singer-songwriter and musician writing songs and stuff.

I'm a musical bro to sum it up. :D
    • Well I'm on my second year now and I would say to you don't be nervous when it comes to college itself. Once you get in if you're willing to work, there is nothing that can stop you. I don't know what you choose but whatever it is you can do it ;)
      Good luck man :3
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • hh well I'm at the CIS, Forensic sciences to be precise ^^ yes Indeed very theatrical :P
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Can't really contribute any advice to the thread, but I'm in Foundation of Business right now.

I didn't really choose my university or my course- my parents did. University's is quite close to my house, and they gave me choices of either Electrical Engineering or Accounting, so I chose business over science.

Not really my thing, even though they compensated me with my own car. Upset me quite a lot before I enrolled, but after classes started I found out I could do quite well so I'm not complaining.

Still a little envious of people who get to study what they love though. xD
      o3o sup
      no siggy atm, sry
    • Pillowaholic wrote:

Can't really contribute any advice to the thread, but I'm in Foundation of Business right now.

I didn't really choose my university or my course- my parents did. University's is quite close to my house, and they gave me choices of either Electrical Engineering or Accounting, so I chose business over science.

Not really my thing, even though they compensated me with my own car. Upset me quite a lot before I enrolled, but after classes started I found out I could do quite well so I'm not complaining.

Still a little envious of people who get to study what they love though. xD

Wow, I feel sad for you. Studying in general is quite tedious, I can't imagine if you don't even like your career :S
      Anyway, hope you make the best of it and enjoy as much as possible.

I study graphic design in a public university, and hopefully will graduate next year ^^
    • I may not be welcomed in this thread because I'm just a high schooler (but I'm a rebel! >:D) but, I'm just curious as to what College is like. I've never really thought about the courses I'd want to take or stuff like that. I just wanted to get in the feel of being like you people, I guess. >w<
    • Etherna wrote:

I may not be welcomed in this thread because I'm just a high schooler (but I'm a rebel! >:D) but, I'm just curious as to what College is like. I've never really thought about the courses I'd want to take or stuff like that. I just wanted to get in the feel of being like you people, I guess. >w<

Well, if you really like your course... You'll love it.. :D and also you'll met people who have the same interest as you and became your bestie bestie but for my case, i have none because i'm an irregular student. Meaning, i go in every different classes with different classmates but i'm still enjoying it and not regretting changing course
    • Vandalism wrote:

Etherna wrote:

I may not be welcomed in this thread because I'm just a high schooler (but I'm a rebel! >:D) but, I'm just curious as to what College is like. I've never really thought about the courses I'd want to take or stuff like that. I just wanted to get in the feel of being like you people, I guess. >w<

Well, if you really like your course... You'll love it.. :D and also you'll met people who have the same interest as you and became your bestie bestie but for my case, i have none because i'm an irregular student. Meaning, i go in every different classes with different classmates but i'm still enjoying it and not regretting changing course

That seems awesome! It's good to know you're enjoying. c: