Making an english channel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Making an english channel

Short story about me
    I began dreaming about making a good gaming channel since, hm, my early childhood (which was the 2004-2005, I guess). But one problem is I'm from Russia. Yeah, now you may think, that our community is bad. It's really true at some point. Even reading some comments under popular russian-gamers videos makes me laugh and cry at the same time every time... They can't even write the words of love properly, but they are not foreigners or something like that. When I see someone writing with mistakes on English, I often recognize, that this guy is from the other country, but not the same sh with us.

So! The core of my dream right now is to make vids with English comments, so I wonna ask, if someone is in the same boat with me. I'm ending 9th class (it's practically 16 years old), and my in-writing English isn't a complete mess, but I wonder about spelling and commentary on fully english. Looking for any suggestions and advices from other foreigners with English channels. And also, for some advices beginnging the channel (I mean the game).

:love: Thanks for your attention, here comes the brofist and some owl cutiness :s

• I was in your shoes when I started youtube channel, it was really hard to talk at first, improvise and speak fast because I'm a foreigner just like you ,but I think youtube and generally Let's play thing is a very good way to practice and improve your English skills, so you shouldn't worry about it too much. You might have some trouble at first, but it will improve throughout time , good luck bro !
  • Хай бро:3
    Я тоже иногда задумывался о канале, но хз то ли на русском говорить - значит собирать только русских подписчиков, то ли на инглише, с которым у меня норм, но всё-таки я сомневаюсь, не буду ли глупо выглядеть. Хотя для Феликса английский тоже не родной и это воодушевляет;)
    my post on english

Hi bro:3
    I also think sometimes about creating own channel, but idk should i speak russian or english. If i choose russian - i can get only russian subscribers, or i choose english, which i speak pretty good, but still worry if i will look stupid. But english is not native for Felix either and that's inspiring:)

Also i don't have much experience in speaking english because there's no one to talk with. That's a shame.
  • Wow, how it's cool to see RUSSIAN PEOPLE :D

Yeah, the same here bro's i've got 72 thousand subs , 80% of them are native americans, but yeah, i don't speak english in these videos. I' making animations, but yeah, i still need to answer comments/tweets/write titles/tags/descriptions.
    My English improves everyday because of it and i feel strong enough to finally make a new letsplay channel with english commentary :)
    Brofist,
    Rusplaying