Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Woo, 6th Generation! Does anyone have Pokemon X and/or Pokemon Y? What's your current team? How far are you into the story? Favourite gym leader? What do you think of Team Flare? Discuss everything about the new games here!

I love Team Flare. You do not know how badly I wanted 5,000,000 pokedollars so I could join. Xerosic is pretty awesome, and one of my favourite characters in the games. My favourite gym leader would have to be Wulfric, though none of the gmy leaders were really appealing to me.

I'm getting ready to take on the Elite Four, and my team is: Greninja, Simisage, Pyroar, Heliolisk, Furfrou and Hawlucha. Pretty well rounded team, since most can actually cover their weaknesses pretty well.
    • I have Pokemon X. Currently in my team it's Blastoise (Lv 71), Xerneas (Lv 68 ), Delphox (Lv 74), Lucario (Lv 69), Vivillon (Lv 68 ), and Chesnaught (Lv 37). I just added him into my party after I beat the game, and Shauna wanted to trade so I want to train him up. Favorite gym leader is Valerie, the Fairy Badge. I don't really have a favorite character of the game... if I had to choose, though, it would be Calem. I like beating him.
      Scream and be free.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trish-Ah ().

• Got pokemon X, now have two level 100's. Beat the game.
      Team is Blaziken(for emergencies in ranked matches, I use him if the other team is using uber tier.), Alakazam(with his megastone), Garchomp(Megastone), Aegislash, Blastoise(with his megastone), and Charizard(With the Y megastone).

The team is pretty great. Much better than I expected it would be. ''I will kill you all to make a beautiful world... BITCH.''

Team plasma is still my team tho, hue.
    • I love the game(s), they're so fresh and a lot of effort has been put into them :D I'm still only on the Ice cavern (if that's what it's called) but have been busy with work, next week I'm planning a full out pokemon binge playthrough to finish it

My current team consisits of Aerodactyl, chessnaught, aegislash, hawlucha, scolipede and whatever other pokemon I feel like adding (I rotate the spot)

Favourite Gym teacher so far is the Valerie, she is an interesting character and the new fairy types are interesting to go with it

Team flare are brilliant 'bad guys', they're just completely insane but have so much #flareswag I can forgive them
      I'm an overly sized pickle with a tendency to play video games :D Come on over and view me up on the Youtubes, if you wanna, it would be appreciated:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePickledJimmy
    • I've 5'000'000 pkmn$!

I have 5'000'000 pokedollars, I dont know if there's any way you can join team flare in pokemon X and Y. But, I guess GameFreak is making Pokemon Z atfer OR/AS, with a posibility to join team flare, for a lot of reasons. XYZ is the formula for 3d graphics and pokemon xy was the first pokemon "version" games on the 3ds. In addition to that, XY is the first games that made it possible to save up to more than 999'999 pokedollars :D lets hope for a POkemon Z and a possiblity of an option to join team flare! :D