blurry call of duty videos in sony vegas 12

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• blurry call of duty videos in sony vegas 12

I'm trying to make good call of duty videos with sony vegas 12. Whenever I render a video it always comes out blurry after rendering. Here is an example of one of my blurry videos youtube.com/watch?v=KFghQ_ELskk whenever I stand still it looks fine but when I move it gets blurry. Also check out the channel its on for more failed tests. I'm trying to get quality like AliA's or as best as possible. So can someone tell me how to fix this?
  • Hello Hello. I am assuming you are talking about those blurry squares on the footage?

What format did you record it in?

AVI -> MP4 creates those square-blurriness

Unfortunately, that happened to me as well a long time ago and it was a headache. Try this fix. I am not sure it is the best, but it gets rid of the squareness. When you drag your raws into sony vegas and done editing it, render as wmv. then upload to youtube as it is. Youtube's format is MP4.

AVI render as WMV then upload to youtube (which automatically changes to) MP4

However, whenever you change the format, there is a slight quality loss.. however it is a lot better than having blurry squares. But that is the fix for now.
    Also, if anyone has a better fix, please say so. hahaha.