Partner to run Dedicated YouTube Gamer Community with

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Partner to run Dedicated YouTube Gamer Community with

Hey bros, Stubbers here!

I wish to create a YouTuber Gaming community strictly for YouTubers that have stayed dedicated to making YouTube videos for a long period of time (Atleast upwards of 6 months!). There will be no subscriber requirement or there will be say a minimum of 10 which is very easy to get if you just ask a few friends.

I believe this will give the deserving YouTubers a chance to work with other people that are active as many communities out there go inactive after a short while or aren't quite as dedicated as you may require or deserve. I am also trying/going to try to contact some larger YouTubers with this idea so that we may be able to get some advice from the masters of YouTube.

Requirements for the partner (Some apply to anyone that will join the community in future):

- Had a channel for a min. of 6-12 months (Depending on consistency of uploading and upload frequency).
      - Active, consistent and reasonably frequent uploads. Atleast once per week.
      - Usually online and available to talk.
      - Preferably in UK/Western Europe.
      - Up for a good laugh.
      - Reasonably good YouTube knowledge.
      - Dedicated enough to stick at this and put some effort in.
      - Don't care about Gender but must be above the age of 12 and can't sound really squeaky..!
      - If you have just moved to a new channel that doesn't meet this requirements but have been on YouTube for enough time with another account then please state the old account for us :) Also, it would be useful to know why you moved on from that account.

Your jobs will be include helping me compile guides towards crafting a successful channel and advertising scheme, as well as help me make any other material for the community or help me make decisions on acceptance, etc. As a whole, I will do a lot of the work but require you to be on hand for reviewing my work and it needs to be a quickly accessibly opinion for me to make sure this is up and running soon.

I hope you consider joining me in this venture. My current channel is in my signature, however, this isn't my first channel. My old channel was started around May last year but I moved to this one after fellow students at my school started to really take the piss about it.

If you have any questions or viewpoints on this(I'm sure you will), feel free to ask/say them. I am guessing there will be some people that will start hating on me or the idea saying mean things that I will be also very happy to make you realise, you are a derp :P lol xD Or unlike many people on YouTube, don't understand. This is a very problematic thing but understandable in my opinion (In some cases)

"Just because you think big, doesn't make you an idiot. It means you have something worth working/living for." ~ Stubbers
      Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!

The post was edited 2 times, last by EternityGaming ().

• Sad to see only one person replying and they are just saying its a good idea to do :( Aren't there any people that will give me a hand with it? It won't be huge work. As I said, a lot of it is just talking to me if I need to have a second opinion. :)
      Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
    • Also looking for Youtube Collab (Dedicated)

Hello,

I am also looking for a dedicated YouTuber! I am very committed to making vids and LOVE making them. I am good at editing on after effects and premiere pro (CS6) I am online almost always and just make a custom gaming computer. I have a channel already but my friend quit because he got bored. Here is my channel. My last video of Black Light Retribution has one of my friends but he is not fully committed so......

contact me through PM

Please Reply if you are in! :D

I am 13! turning 14 in a month!

:thumbsup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shikieiki Yamaxanadu ().

• @KandTConspiracy - Can you link me to your channel. I didn't notice any links in the post and the channel linked to your account isn't available for me to view.

@Loliplol - Sorry mate but you have been around for only 3 months (Of what I can see on your channel connected to your account on here) and you have only been active on it for this month and mainly within the last couple of weeks.

However, it is nice to see there is now some interested people :)
    • MrSpacemau5 | CAKE POWER wrote:

Good idea but I am only online week ends and wednesdays afternoons...
      And my channel is 5 months old, is it enough? I upload videos (in french) at least once a week, I am in high school.
      Sorry but that may be a bit of a problem for me if you will only be online 3 days a week :( Also, the fact you speak in french in your videos may be an issue as it may create a barrier between your channel and the rest of the community + making it hard for any members to give you advice.

But, random question towards you mate, do you know the famous singer in France called Cyril Cinelu? Used to teach at my school when he had stopped his music career for a while :) He is an awesome guy :D And for once he is a singer that doesn't use autotune because I have actually heard him sing which is really cool to be able to say I know him :)
    • Yeah he won it a few years back. After, I persume, it didn't work at to well for him he worked in my school in England for a year as a french teacher, then he moved back to France to continue his singing career. I wish he had been my teacher though as he bought a dozen of pizzas for one of his classes on his last lesson with them xD Lucky bitches! :P
    • Btw I just updated the thread with a little line at the end that may be inspirational and really explain why I am actually bothering with attempting to get bigger YouTubers involved. There will be a few refinements to the thread probably tomorrow. Just make it a bit shorter but with some more of the useful info :) The best thing about such a long thread though is that it shows more dedication from applicants sides if they have read the whole thing :)
    • Hey I can help :) My YouTube channel connected to my profile is my new channel but I have been around on YouTube making videos for almost 1 year. I also helped around in the network I used to be apart of, so I'm very friendly and have good knowledge on networks and YouTube in general.