[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• youtube.com/bmandagamer
    This is not my channel.
    This is my BEST FRIENDS channel whom I met over the internet.
    He was actually my best man at my wedding in July.
    It was the first time we ever met face to face.
    We make videos and talk to each other every single day.
    He only has 4,500 subs and I want him to be noticed more. Please check him out.
    He is a great person and has an awesome sense of humor and deserves a lot more notice. =)
    Thanks bro. <3
  • Shoutout Competition #3

Name: Trevin Sprinkle
    Youtube name: ZanorThePaladin
    Subs & views: 341subs, 12k views
    Started Youtube: November 2012
    Channel: www.youtube.com/user/ZanorThePaladin

Hello everyone! First, i'd like to thank Felix for this opportunity & you guys for reading. I'll start off with a little about me, I come from a large family of eight people all together, I am the second oldest of 6 children and it can get a little crazy sometimes. My main channel focuses on World of Warcraft content, I love to entertain people and make them laugh. I started making Youtube videos because I began to get bored of the game, so to help reignite my passion for the game I got some recording software, a new mic and just started up. I never expected to be where I am today and can't believe it has gone this far, I absolutely love making videos, the whole processes just keeps a huge smile on my face. Thanks for your time! *Bro fist*

• youtube.com/user/Kevfactor

hey ya. Im 32 and been on on yt for about 1.75 years. my goal getting into yt was to try to log most of my gameplay in anything i do so been making a lot of videos since. had a vary rough start but now up to about 200 subs. i focus on either let's plays or just gameplay. learning to stream now too. i think one thing holding me back is my commentary but i think with some real interaction with people i'd have more fun at it and is one reason i'd love da shout out! =p
  • youtube.com/user/TheRobo3333

Hi everyone!

My channel is mostly about gaming. Ever since youtube started i have always wanted to be famous.

And when i started watching LPs, i have always wanted to be a Lets player! Every time i read a comment or see a like makes me realy happy and it gives me a boost to make more videos.I have made about 10 LPs right now, and i got 180 subs. Exampels of LPs i have made: Crash Twinsanity, Spiderman Web of shadows, Half Life 2 etc. Most of my money goes to new Equipment such as a new microphone, capture cards and stuff like that. Im trying to make my videos better the more Money i get. i upload about 2 to 3 videos a week. i want to keep making videos all the time but i got school to worry about. And i also want to learn how to use Photoshop and edit videos better!

that is pretty much what i do! Thanks for reading this! :) ''brofist'' sorry if my English is bad in this post.
  • youtube.com/SwaynesRS

Hey Pewds, So I am an Irish commentator and I love to post guides, tutorials, let's plays and updates on my channel in 720p HD for Minecraft, Runescape, Call of Duty (sometimes) and perhaps some Arma 3 gameplay. Every 2-3 weeks I post a couple of horror game videos like TDL although I hope to get more in the future, I started my channel on January 2013 and I have 142 subscribers, I used to upload daily but I got people inboxing me saying harsh things that demotivates me to do what I love :/
    If I get bigger I hope to do games with my subscribers where we battle against each other or race each other in Minecraft, even do an Adventure map.

But hopefully things will brighten up and I will get more likes than hate :)

Thanks for reading :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Swayne: Spelling mistakes ().

• My Channel Submission!

youtube.com/user/clancrispy

Hey Pewdiepie, i recently found your channel and i am in love with your content. About my channel, i try to post 4-5 times a week, some WELL-edited COD videos. I spend about 6-20 hours on each one, and i currently have a decent fan base, but who doesn't want more? Haha. I currently am around 6k subs, and today is my 1 year on youtube! And it would mean the world to me if i could win! I love you, no homo! Brofist! <3 :thumbup:
  • Shoutout Competition #3!!

http://www.youtube.com/BManDaGamer
    HEY DER PEWDS!
    I have been making videos for almost two years now (December 16th will mark two years)
    I post mainly gaming videos; pretty much any game I can get my hands on I will play!
    Also from time to time I will try to make sketches or parodies (my channel is pretty random but can be fun!)
    Some nights I will actually stay up and edit/render videos until it's time to go to work but it doesn't bother me because I love it!
    Currently I sit at nearly 4,500 subs and honestly didn't expect that many.

I got into YouTube by just wanting to entertain people and I never thought I would love it as much as I do.
    I know there are a lot of posts but I hope this one stands out, because I would love to have more amazing people to entertain :)
    It's great that you are doing this for smaller channels; you're a very generous person and I appreciate you taking the time to do this.
    Thank you for reading PewDie!
  • R&C - The Place for true entertainment

Dear PewDiePew!

Back in the days I wanted to make my dad proud, therefore we started a group called R&C on Youtube (Raymond & Christian).
    We both love making people laugh, spreading joy and happiness and we have found success of doing this through YouTube.
    BROFIST!

You are the best Pewds, you are a legend and let the legend grow!

youtube.com/user/Sugarray1960

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• youtube.com/user/AsiidkiidandFriends

hey pewds!
    I checked out your video and saw this competition, i understand what you mean when you say you should do the channel because you enjoy doing it, which i do make my videos because i enjoy doing it, but the lack of views i have i don't have any feedback, and i would really appreciate the feedback from some fans!
    if you could help me out i would be very grateful and i will love you for ever!

Brofist!

Asiidkiid x
  • Shoutout Competition #3

Hey Pewds
    Channel- m.youtube.com/#/xdatkidcharli3…top_uri=%2Fxdatkidcharli3
    First wow I've always wanted to get a shoutout from a bigger youtuber it would mean the world to me, Pewds I think that it's really nice what you are doing for everyone here, I know as much as everyone else knows how hard it is to grow a channel now a days. I hope you understand me I sure understand myself -_-
    Anyways I'm applying for this because I meet the requirements ohh I almost forgot I post Call of Duty commentaries/ live commentaries. I would love to make a second channel for let's plays but as you and everyone else is aware of I don't have many subscribers to complete that goal just yet. I hope that in the near future I can have enough subscribers so that I can open up a second channel with let's plays only.
    Once again I'm really thankful along with everyone else for what you are doing
    Thanx PEWDS
  • Hello. My name is Warren, but I go by RojoMojo on-line. My channel is youtube.com/user/HelloMyNameIsRed . I currently have 117 subscribers. I post on a daily basis, and I would like to consider my content pretty good. I am not overly enthusiastic, but I am chill, and calm in most scenarios. I have put slot of my own personal earnings towards my computer, and video games. I have purchased for myself a professional microphone, computer, graphics card, headset, and more. It has taken over 2 years to be able to accomplish this, but I have gotten here, and I have payed for everything myself, which is one of my proudest achievements. I am currently 15 years old, but I am mature and polite. Right now I am doing all of my series alone, because I simply have no one else to take part in my videos with. I don't have many friends in real life, and I love knowing I can come home, and be able to watch YouTube videos, and be happy. I hope that I will soon be able to play with someone, and make a series.

I am currently doing 3 series.
    1. 7 days to die
    2. Minecraft Alpha
    3. Rojo's Realm.

I would love a chance at getting more known, and to become more popular on Youtube. I started doing YouTube at first thinking it would become a job, and that I could easily get known. It's not easy at all. And now I simply want to just do it as a hobby, as it sees fit. Thank you PewDiePie for making this competition, and I wish the best of luck to everyone else.

P.S Stay excellent. :)
  • Channel submission<3

youtube.com/user/Sethem66

Hello my name is seth and i am a gaming commentator amongst other things.
    I upload almost daily, almost because i have alot going on around me for the time bieng,
    my channel includes funny gaming videos and Sethem Does Monday.
    I have 350 subscribers and a massive amount of fun with what i do

My inspiration is my love for the process and a smile on the peoples face.

-Seth