[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Link: youtube.com/user/Frassmiles

Summary:

Hello PewDiePie! You are pretty much one of the main reasons of why I've started my YouTube channel in the first place. Anyway, I mostly do horror gameplays and some different games in between to mix it up a bit. I make horror montages from time to time (if you want to know how I do my let-plays on my channel, you can just check out one of my montages). For some reason, a fair few people are liking my content, so I just kept on making videos to make people laugh and be happy. Alright, I'll stop here to keep it short and sweet.

Best of luck to everyone else :)
  • Hey, so i'm just a 16 vlogger/sketch maker with a beard. But if you're looking for someone who just wants to 'attempt' to brighten up your fridays, i've been uploading every week since around may and intend to well into the future BECAUSE ITS SO DAYM FUN and have acquired around 400+ subscribers in a short time who just make it all worth while :) thanks a lot!

youtube.com/user/BenEllWalker

BROFIST! (always wanted to say that ^-^) x
  • shout out competition!

Hey im a gamer girl from the UK that loves to play horror games! i uploaded my 2nd amnesia gameplay 2 days ago i also played eyes the horror game and many more! i have recently been playing Minecraft and happy wheels. I do post some of my artwork at times as well in 2 of my videos i did a speed drawing of PewDiePie! Im looking forward to being part of the competition!

At the moment i have 487 Subscribers!

youtube.com/user/DJTechnoGamer/videos

The post was edited 1 time, last by TechyGamesXX: I put my youtube link in the subjects. ().

• youtube.com/user/IIR3SISTII

I do women, men, whatever. And no. I don't take credit cards.
    What's that ? Oh, what do I do on youtube ? Oh...
    I play indie horror games, games I find hilarious and well, anything I actually like playing!

I'm really down to earth, and besides my newly given title as a bisexual prostitute, I'd like to think I'm KINDA funny. And weird.
    But weird is good right ? :D Hope you enjoy my vids!
  • youtube.com/JustUsGamerzJUG

The reason that me and my best friend started this channel is because you made us laugh every day and we wantend to make people as happy as you made us. We are uploading gaming video's and sometimes vlogs and tutorials too. We meet the requirements except for uploading on a frequent base because when we started this channel something happened to a relative so we were too upset anyways we're doing our best at the moment and hopefully you will help us to entertain more people in the world

Biggest BROFIST from Holland we all love you
  • My channel : youtube.com/user/Toastyfoxman

My name is Toastyfox and my channel is about me playing indie games and some horror games .
    Multiplayer/singleplayer , Co-op/deathmatch , It doesnt matter ! Im trying to have the best time i can and entertain my viewers :)
    Till now i met alot of friends in youtube , Never felt so good ! I have 230 subs and 2200+ views , not alot , but i'm proud :)
    Hope to win !
    Wassup mates ? This is Toastyfox talkin' . I'm a youtuber , I'm enjoying playing games and to record .
    The most fun in having a youtube channel is to see people enjoy my creations :)
    Toastyfox's channel : youtube.com/channel/UCmTyBAOqehc1Lbi_iOJpNKQ

The post was edited 2 times, last by CioKID ().

• Channel Shoutout

youtube.com/DiameterGaming

Hey Everybody and Pewds ;D, Im WebJay (Axel)!
    I love recording and editing videos and it is one of the biggest things that i concentrate on within my life at the moment. I play Minecraft Adventures/Survivals, i have a Simulator Saturday series and even play crazy lets plays aswell!

I have 624 Subscribers, 207,000+ views, upload everyday and i’d love if the fabulous PewDiePie could give me chance and possibly help me grow my channel further more!
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST ...........

The post was edited 6 times, last by Axel-Ross ().

• youtube.com/user/TheMattg72Channel <----- Link

My name is Matt and on YouTube I am known as Mattg72!
    I make minecraft, call of duty and sometimes scary games (slender) videos, I have been doing YouTube for just over a year and I have grown slowly, I currently have 282 subscribers and around 125,000 views. I have always want to get big on YouTube but even 1,000 subscribers would be great :D This shout out would help me so much!

Thanks and say awesome *Brofist*
  • youtube.com/CableGuy2016

Hello pewdipie i am an average 16 year old gamer who enjois making videos for the public. My youtube channel has been around for about almost a year. in those 7 to 9 months i have gained an amazing amount of 130 subscribers. i Enjoi to play League of Legends a lot and i think youtube needs something new like LOL becausetheir arent many big cannels that do daily League Of Legends. So pewds i would really enjoy if i was the choosen one the onee with the oppurtunity. thanks a lot for the chance and i hope i can make it bro. :) :thumbup:
  • MessYourself 25,000 Subscribers Strong :D

SUP BITCHES!

My name is MessYourself: youtube.com/messyourself

I have 25,000 Subscribers and I just make funny videos, thats it. I play games some old some new
    and LAUGH like 25/7 during it! I fricken love YouTube especially the feedback! I dont really care
    about the growing my channel just making more and more people laugh each day!

When I grow up I want to be a comedian thats why I love making people laugh!

Thanks for reading anyone :D
    Images
    • 1000464_648809638480799_2097137842_n.jpg

75.44 kB, 960×540, viewed 51 times
  • Just a small channel trying to grow and entertain

youtube.com/user/PVTAEROCK

Hey Pewds and fans

I try to post at least 3 - 4 videos every week and if i didnt have school i would be posting every day!
    I post all types of games from Minecraft to Skyrim, sometimes Call of duty and Battlefield 3, and many more games :)
    I currently have 120 subscribers and my have been posting videos for almost 2 years now, its been a LONG journey and i absolutely love doing what im doing. I hope with your help i can get even further :D

Thanks Pewdie, even though there is a very slim chance i will win this contest, thank you for giving each and every one of us this amazing chance to grow our channels more :D

Again, thank you Pewds,
    :D You're the best! *Brofist* :thumbsup:
  • Shoutout competition entry :)

youtube.com/user/lXxUNLIMITEDxXl

I have made videos for a year now, so I am obviously dedicated to my channel :) I am an Irish gaming commentator (not too many of us lol) and i try to release informative, interesting, funny and random videos. I mainly play GTA, the majority of my current videos are on GTA including the tutorials i have. Anyways, I have 120+ subscribers and I really hope that number can be multiplied! /brofist!
  • youtube.com/user/G4mesTube

Basically, I have a huge passion for horror gaming, I started off doing some Slender and Amnesia, as I do really enjoy playing those particular ones. But I do stretch myself to other games, I never restrict myself. I always interact with my viewers, if they ask for something, I try my best to play what they request. I love what I do, and, I would love the opportunity to get a single shoutout, so more people can enjoy what I do, as I love to make people laugh and even jump. Plus, I upload everyday. (Exclude the month that's just been as I've just moved to another apartment, and the internet wasn't working for me...But now it is)
    Thank you.
  • My Gaming Channel! :D

youtube.com/user/xFocusFrenzy

Hey bros :D! I've been making youtube videos for a little over a month. I love doing it so much, my 160 subscribers say i'm hilarious and going to make it to the top someday. Seeing their positive comments gets me through the day. I make videos on horror games, minecraft, and a bunch of other random games. I try to make quality videos. I also love playing games with my friends, and I will start making more videos with them. I hope that 5 years from now i'll still be making videos. Pewdiepie, you've been an inspiration to me. Watching your videos help me when i'm feeling sad. I would love nothing more than for you to give me a shoutout. If not, it would still be awesome if you could look at some of my videos, and maybe give me feedback, so I can become a better youtuber. I would love to inspire someone, just like you inspired me. Good look to all of you.

Stay awesome, Pewds

Evan
    I love you all :D!

My gaming channel: youtube.com/user/xFocusFrenzy
  • WHATSaDavid

youtube.com/user/WHATSaDavid

Hey Pewds and Everyone
    On my channel (WHATSaDavid) I do primarily gaming videos but also unboxing videos, anime conventions, car shows, skits, music, and short films. Pretty much anything that interests me and sometimes vlogs to show What me (David) is all about. I'm currently at 148 subscribers and I post one video every day or so with a total currently of 354 videos. (I would do it more if I didn't have to work :/) I used to do gaming videos and then lost interest a couple years ago due to personal issues but upon watching you Felix it reignited the spark I had for doing them and for how fun they are to make. Thanks for giving this a read and I hope to see you in the future.

David
    I'm a Actor, Film Maker, Gamer and Musician.
    Like! Comment! Favorite! and Subscribe!

youtube.com/WHATSaDavid
  • Gladius Gaming

Channel:

Hello! My name is Cliffan, I am 16 from Sweden and i am running the channel GladiusGaming. (640 Subs right now)
    I have been watching Pewdiepie since he had 100 000 subs or less. I remember when he first found Stephano and everything. Back then i didnt think he would be this big! And because of him he inspired me to make videos. Also i have a quest to help smaller Youtubers get bigger!
    Anyway, i work very hard to put up videos and to help others get more famous on Youtube. I try to help smaller channels with less than 100 subs.
    I put up Gmod, Bf3, Cod, Indie game, Minecraft and much more on my channel!

That's all for me ;)
    (Also it is my birthday today! 2nd of September)

The post was edited 3 times, last by GladiusGaming ().

• youtube.com/user/risgrestarsfx

I'm Ris Grestar from YouTube (but you can totally call me Dean), and I upload blind Let's Plays. I have been for about half a year, and I have 129 subscribers as of this morning. Uploading a certain video every weekday (BioShock on Fridays, for instance), I try to have a little variety so more people can enjoy my channel.

And I'm sure everyone says this, Pewdiepie, but I would genuinely love to talk to you sometime. Promotion or not, you seem like a great guy and I'd like to get to know you better, if at all possible. Thanks for the opportunity here :)