[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Channel: youtube.com/user/Hallfwitt

Hey Pewds, here's my channel!

I'm Oli and I'm sixteen - due to the fact I've had the flu for the past few weeks, I've barely been able to put out any content, but I usually try to do at least five a week. :) I mainly do let's plays of small indie games, but recently I've been making a few vlogs (because I really enjoy making them... I'm not sure whether the people of YouTube would agree, but oh well! I try to make people laugh as best I can) :) I hope you enjoy!

(I've had to use a lot of self restraint to not fan-girl over you in this post...)

Thank you for the opportunity - Oli (Hallfwitt) :)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Hallfwitt ().

• I hope this is my wish for recognition, to be able to go out there and entertain more people.

youtube.com/user/fefeland11

I am a Panamanian gaming commentator i dont think there are a lot out there.
    My channel is all about Gaming, i'm here for the enjoyment of my viewers.I Try to upload DAILY so you awesome people have at least 1 video to watch EVERYDAY! (again,"TRY" my connection is not the best.) I also livestream quite a bit, i do this to interact with the viewers/subscribers. the sad part is that i barely get 2 people, but hey, everyone starts out small right?

The main games i do are: Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Portal 2 and Zombies.

I may not be the greatest of all at commentating but hey i love gaming and i enjoy the idea or the fact that i could make people i don't know at all have a laugh and what not :) i also play a lot of multiplayer with my friends AND i want to start a subscriber based series, i randomly select someone out of the comments and they can come record with me and have a laugh. :)
    i am also hosting some giveaways here and there :}

i meet the requirements:
    -i post 4-8 videos a week
    -357 Subs
    -Uploading from about a year ago

The post was edited 1 time, last by fefeland ().

• Aristal's Gaming Channel

Sup I'm Aristal, here's my channel link : youtube.com/user/MalevolentVR

I post daily HD content on my channel ranging from Horror Games to Nintendo Games. I have currently played games like Vanish, Vapour, Donkey Kong Country, Pokemon Fire Red, The Witch's House and I plan on doing a Pokemon X and Y let's play when it launches (I'm getting a 3DS capture card so I can record it in HD)

I have all the necessary equipment that you need to be a Gamer on YouTube (Blue Yeti Mic, HD Camera for facecam, Elgato Capture Card to Record Consoles) I'm a funny guy (in my opinion LOL) and I was inspired to make videos by people such as : PewDiePie (Yourself lol) Chuggaaconroy, Game Grumps (JonTron, Egoraptor), shofu, Markiplier, Cr1TiKaL. The List goes on but I believe you get the point.
    I started my channel on the 30th of June 2013 so i'm pretty new but already I have gotten 415 subscribers! Though I had a YouTube channel before this one which I worked on for 3 years and only reached 200 subs, I learned from that account to create this one which in my opinion is WAY better!

I'm really happy with what i'm doing and I hope that more people can enjoy the content that I create ;]

I love to Upload YouTube videos so I'm content with what i'm doing but I'm sure that everyone wants more subs amiright lol, so if you were to give me a shoutout it would mean hella lot. Thnx Pewds.

Brofist!

Sup Fellow Bros! ;] You Should Check Out My Channel : www.youtube.com/user/malevolentvr
    BROFIST!

The post was edited 9 times, last by Aristal ().

• My Small Section Of Youtube

youtube.com/user/TheMinetek

I upload games on a regular basis which varies from minecraft (servers) pvp to scary games such as slender the arrival. I used to have a channel with about 10 subs but I have moved on from that time to progress with my current channel and learn the expectations of my uploads and what people want to subscribe to see.
  • My gaming channel

youtube.com/user/skgamersk

HEY PEWDIEPIE

Thanks for giving us small youtubers to grow up our channel i feel bad because i was actually one of the spammers on your videos i apologize.
    I do gaming videos on my channel i post most of the time daily content i play all kinds of games as well. Thank you again for giving us a chance and i hope im going to be choosed :) .
    THANK U PEWDIEPIE !
  • Shoutout Contest

youtube.com/user/hellokittyftw008

Hi pewds/bros

My name is Steph and I am a British Gamer on YouTube. I have had this channel since 26th February 2011 and I have 100 subs exactly! I love making vids on YouTube, it is fun and it is a great hobby to have but I do want my channel to get a little bit more recognition. I mostly play minecraft and I am planning to play more happy wheels in the future. My channel trailer explains what other games I am going to play in the future as well.

*BROFIST* :D

P.S. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by hellokittyftw008 ().

• youtube.com/user/monkeyboygamings

I'm a British gaming commentator and I upload daily content of Minecraft and occasionally horror games! My main goal is to have viewers/fans dictate how I run my channel! Basically, I read everyone's comments/messages and collect game suggestions. Connecting with the fans is what keeps me going! It's really awesome to know that so many of my viewers enjoy my videos. I make sure to let my subscribers know I'm fully committed to giving them fun entertainment daily and so far it's been such a great experience! I pour hours of work into making videos and honestly, this has become a really really fun hobby!

Thanks for reading, *brofist* :thumbup:
  • youtube.com/user/jacksepticeye

Top of the morning to ya laddies. My name is jacksepticeye and Irish youtuber and I love making videos and trying to entertain people. I noticed a severe lack of Irish youtubers online making videos and it's a shame because us Irish can be a funny bunch, so I thought I'd thought I'd give making videos a shot. It's going really well, I've been uploading since December 2012 and I just hit 1,900 subscribers and I couldn't be happier, it's an amazing feeling to know people watch your videos and enjoy what they see.
    I reply to almost every single comment on my videos because I want to interact with everyone and create a community on my channel where we can all discuss games and have fun. I upload at least 1 video every day but for the passed few months I've been uploading 2 every single day. I am extremely dedicated to this and I put a lot of effort into every video I make.

Thank you for your time and thank you PewDiePie for this opportunity. It's really nice of you :)
    Check out my channel, I promise you'll enjoy it youtube.com/user/jacksepticeye
  • Hey Pewds, MrSaucyBeans Here:)

Channel - youtube.com/user/MrSaucyBeans?feature=mhee

Hey Pewds, I'm MrSaucyBeans. I'm a Youtuber of 8 months, 915 subscribers and 55k video views. I produce a huge variety of content, and encourage you too have a look! I eagerly await your video, even if i am not chosen. This hobbie really does mean a lot to me. At the end of the day, fame isn't my main goal. My main goal is building a loving community around my channel who can share good and bad times with eachother to fill the can of saucy subs with greatness and strength!

Thanks for reading, and Stay Saucy.

-MrSaucyBeans

The post was edited 6 times, last by MrSaucyBeans ().

• Shoutout competition!!!!

youtube.com/FTDangerousHD
    Hi Pewdiepie!!! i watch your videos everyday!! this is my youtube... i have had the channel for a few months and ive spent alot of money on equipment and stuff and i have 600 subscribers and i havent been uploading many videos on my channel because i havent had time but ive uploaded a few in the past 2 weeks and i upload grand theft auto,World at war,Indie Games And A few other games!! i would really appreciate it if you could give me shoutout!!! thanks so much you make me laugh everytime i watch your videos!!! Hope you pick me BROFIST!!!!!!!!!!!! Cya (ps i hate triangles as much as you hate barrels :D)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• My channel Yiianify

youtube.com/user/yiianify <-- My link

So where to begin :P Im a 14 year old teen who lives in a small place at the bottom of England called Cornwall

I love to post content to people, I have 232 subs and I love playing minecraft I also film speed art wich helps me with my graphics exams I have always loved the idea of youtube ever since 2007 when I would play club penguin and try to video the screen with my first phone at the age of 8 I just want to say just in case pewds looks at this Im a big fan of you and I was a 200,000 subscriber :D keep up the awesome vids :D
  • Here is my channel link: youtube.com/user/GamerFIshful
    Hey Pewds!.
    Im happy to see your doing this shout out competition and i think it is a very good idea, your helping other people get big which is good because i know and everyone else knows, when your a youtuber you dont get 500 subs in a week, it takes AGES!
    May the Pewds be with you. "Brofist" :D

The post was edited 3 times, last by RobsTrap: Why did my post get edited? it took me ages to write that :( ().

• youtube.com/spryite
    Hey :)
    So theres this point where i dont know if either I should play it hard to get, official , or "plz i fan", but lets get to our topic anyways. I used to do mainly minecraft, been starting to play horror and some more games , and will be announcing my gaming channel on my 100th video. You asked not to make it too long so there you go,
    Goodluck to everyone!
    Oh look , my youtube channel? Or is it? What a mystery indeed...
    youtube.com/spryite

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• Shoutout Competition!

Channel: youtube.com/user/GETS0MEGaming

Hey Pewds my name is Hunter! I run a channel that takes the name of GETS0MEGaming. Ever since I was a little kid my favorite thing to do was entertain. I have always had this passion for making people smile and laugh. I get comments all the time from my subs saying that I made their day so much better. And that is the best feeling in the world. In my opinion YouTube is the greatest thing ever, because it brings my 2 favorite things together! Not only do I get to entertain people but I get to do it while being a nerd and gaming. I just recently hit 1,000 subscribers and it was the most amazing feeling ever. My subs mean the world to me. They are what makes a good channel a great channel. And without them you have nothing.

Stay Awesome Bro! :D
  • youtube.com/user/SunnyzPC

Tah dah my channel just like every 1 million of them yay :D just kidding my name is Sunny or Rajpal. from Thailand, Bangkok, Asia, i do generally everything i want to do. As of right now i am really into battlefield 3 and battlefield 4 . been a bro army since 80k even though that isn't really anything related to this at all but just wanted to say it man =] i am pretty sure i won't make it to the shoutout i din't expect anything that much anyway but the reason i am doing this is just totally for the fun and maybe that 1% in a million chance would happen haha thanks for reading and *BROFIST*

The post was edited 2 times, last by SunnYz ().