FunnyCreeper server looking for bros!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• FunnyCreeper server looking for bros!

are you tierd of random Minecraft servers online that wither ban you just for a mistake? where members just pick on you just becouse they can? wher the admins are boring and cant take a freakin' joke?

we at FunnyCreeper are anything else than that :D a place where you can either live by yourself in a place siutable for your taste, or live with other bros in the cities. maybe even create a city yourself!

the admins are friendly and even put up some jokes! and we are chilling with you so you dont need to be afraid of some assholes trying to ruining your day ;)

The server is pretty dead and we are trying to build it more intresting at the moment, but we still want and truly need more players.

heres the link funnycreeper.enjin.com/home PLEASE, Bros.. help us out.
      that is SO NOT COOL! its TOASTY!

HAMMERTIME HAMMERTIME HAMMERTIME HAMMERTIME bored.....

...................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      EPIC BROFIST......

To those i know who died at 22.juli.. at the norwegian massacre at utøya, dont fear the death, just rest in peace...

Please visit funnycreeper.enjin.com/home
    • vieomedia wrote:

Hey I've been playing minecraft a quite long while, I'm really good at building and I'm good with redstone.
      I know Voxel,WE,WG etc :)

minecraft : adamkinch
      youtube: youtube.com/user/vieomedia

sry for late reply, i tough noone wanted to join this so i kinda stop paying attention to this one xP anyways, your added :3
      that is SO NOT COOL! its TOASTY!

HAMMERTIME HAMMERTIME HAMMERTIME HAMMERTIME bored.....

...................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      EPIC BROFIST......

To those i know who died at 22.juli.. at the norwegian massacre at utøya, dont fear the death, just rest in peace...

Please visit funnycreeper.enjin.com/home