The Walking Dead - Survival Instinct Walkthrough Part 1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• The Walking Dead - Survival Instinct Walkthrough Part 1

Hello there fellow bros! New The Walking Dead game has been released 2 days ago and I started walkthrough of it on Youtube. Feel free to check it out and let me know whatchu think about the game. I've seen A LOT of hate for the game cuz of "bad" graphics but I love it so far,already recorded 3 parts (next part to be uploaded tommorow).
      Horror let's plays all around! :D

[/size]
    • I made one gameplay too for about 20-30 min and i go to the police station.I ll not say anything about the grapcics it would be ok if the rest is good but it is not.The fighting system or when crowd of zombies come at u u just cant run or escape u must fight with all of them 4-5 and ur dead.You cant run too fast or for longer time.You always go alone and other just wait into the car :D.The history of the game is not good too.Every time u must stick ot the storyline.There isnt any freedom in the game.The other walking dead games is way better than this.This gyus who develop it they just dont know how to do the game.Its not interesting at all :(.They just look to make it on the easiest way without any hard work and to give to the players one very very bad game.And then to take the money.They think only for the money not for the players that must enjoy when playing.My score is 2/10.
      My youtube channel
      youtube.com/user/nikigames2

Hardware fan,guitar player,forest traveler and lover of the women's beauty
      If u have any question about pc parts and games i will like to help you :rolleyes: :whistling: 8o
    • I agree that those things are a good side of the game, making it so that fighting off 4-5 zombies is going to likely result in your death is one of the best aspects of the game. Making it so you can't run when you are carrying all that stuff and nutrition/sleep deprived is a good thing. It adds difficulty to the game. That being said I completely agree that the game is too linear. There is no diversity in the storyline, and what bothers me the most is that they went against the continuity of the television show which this is based on... big no-no for me. I don't want to spoil the game, but it has to do with how merle and daryl behave towards their father.

The telltale series is a LOT better, but this game isn't a bad play... fun to kill some zombies, but you're not going to get much out of the story or much variety. The idea of having people join you is a great one that could have really been exploited to make a great game, but just having them stay at the vehicle, or you send them out and have no interaction with them, is completely pointless. The health system is awful as well, could be altered to be more realistic/intriguing, the "food" system is flawed, you don't eat, but occasionally you will find people who want food... why doesn't daryl need food? And finally the respawning of zombies is HORRIBLE. In fact, I had one respawn directly behind me, was in an alley, killed the zombies in it. Then was being all stealthy about to get out of the alley and there was one behind me (in a dead end alley). The zombies are also smart sometimes and not others. I had a bunch come running into a building, go up to the second floor where I was (through a lot of twists and turns too) to come after me. And yet other times they can't get around a couple of steps. Needs some work there.

I think if they did more of a sandbox style game with more depth and mechanics, it would be A LOT better.

I'd give it a 5/10
    • I think your video was good, I played this before it came out. And just ugh

The gameplay mechanics are horrible.
      Combat system is worse. Simple. knock back a zombie walk around then assinate.
      The graphics, are like attempting to be good but can't pull it off.
      The whole traveling idea, is horrible
      Just ugh the game tries to hard, to be a decent survival game.

3/10 My personal thoughts.