mythical roleplay :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• *smiles and exhales the breath i've been holding*thats good *looks around and trys to hear around me*the sound device machine must go for only near by because i am starting to hear the nature around us without having to really strain myself*thinks about what to do**looks at Idax*what do you think we should do once we get out of this mess? I mean its a long way til we reach another city and im surprised you have lasted this long.
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • Well first things first,you must get out of the circled area. *She said with a very feminine voice* But unfortunately you have been cutted off from every side and the monster hunters are closing in. I can help you if you are willing to trade somethings.
      "Crush,kill,destroy. Burn it in the name of the emperor."-Space Marines.
    • *narrows my eyes*how would you know it and what do you want?
      ..,,,,,,............__

• Heh,well if your thinking of me turning into one of the monster hunters and acting like i caught you two. Then we had a similar plan to get you out*she sighs jumping down a few meters from them* But yes,i am a shape shifter. So chill out little elf.
    • well im sorry if im not as keen as Idax but you said we have trade may i know what that thing is?Oh and um sorry for being weary of you.Not may people you can trust these days.
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *thinks"okay at pissed and ready to fight.easy since i dont like this person and their attitude"**throws myself to the ground cursing and trying to hit her legs, making it look like im hitting them hard but just tapping them lightly wish that i could use full force**looks at Idax and nods my head at him slightly trying to seem furious*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *bits the inside of my cheek so i dont lung out and kill the hunters**controls my struggling and growls at the people coming towards us**glares at them and called the stranger holding us down any swear word i could think of*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *i bump the elfs head only a little bit but it looks like i hitted her really hard* Shut it,bitch. What do you want me to do with them boss? *A large man appears from the back* hmmm take them out of here while we search the area.
    • *continues to glare at the man that gave the orders**fells water begin to grow in my fists as i dig them into my hands**bites down suppressing the power to kill him**waits til i get the okay from the stranger behind me becoming weary of her again*
      ..,,,,,,............__