GIRLS? Help me get one of you!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• you're way too young to be worrying so much about trying to find a girlfriend. at this age, all you will find is "friendzone" cause a 15-17 year old girl doesnt care about that kind of stuff. they want to be able to talk to people and be all emotional without having to worrk about love and ushy gushy crap. just be patient and one day you'll find that special someone.

and from a girls point of view no matter what kind of asshole you are, its not a good thing.
  • Doesn't matter how old you are, actually. Just because some people do experience things before you did/do doesn't make them 'too young'. Noticed your avatar, by the way; I could say you're too old to be watching Adventure Time. =P It's more aimed towards kids than anything. I don't know how old you are, but you seem like you're old enough to know the differences.
    BUT! I do agree that being patient is always a good thing. ^^ No need to rush forth for things like these. I mean, you may have /some/ experience of the sort, but it doesn't mean you should feel you know it all, if you know what I mean. Just wait a while and you'll understand everything. No need to rush. >:c
  • ^ Adventure time includes references to the old generation of video games, (NES, SNES and the like), as well as Dungeon and Dragons, etc.

It's a show made by geeks for kids and other geeks. I'm 23 and enjoying the absurd and the references and just generally how cute the show is.. and sometimes wonder how kids can enjoy it when there are creepy/disturbing moments in it.
  • I have no advice to give here, just dropping in. :P

Well, on second thought, here's what ive tried, and hasnt worked.

Being mysterious = Everyone stay faaaar away, not only girls

Being witty = douchebag, no one likes you.

Being nice = Everyone walks over you

Being a dick = guys respect you, girls avoid you

Being different = outcast + mocked.

Being a shadow = No one bothers you

Being myself = Im not gonna comment on this...

Being a people pleaser = people "like" you, but you wont like yourself.

I myself atm, have taken up a new strategy, I went up to them all, told them i honestly dont give a rats ass what they think. I'm gonna do what makes me happy and they can go to hell, after about a month of awkwardness and shit everything somehow went well. I know this has nothing to do with girls but thats my 2 cents, hope it helps any wandering souls. :whistling:

Click the pic if you don't understand.
  • PPP | FlameX wrote:

ShatteredSoul wrote:

So totally true...
    Everything is true, what Shattered wrote.

And I guess I'm not much of a help here x3
    Since I've never been in a relationship myself.
    I'd say, stay positive and see what the future will bring c:

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
    Well look who's laughing now. We'll do what we want to!
  • PPP | FlameX wrote:

WeAreTheSaints wrote:

PPP | FlameX wrote:

ShatteredSoul wrote:

So totally true...
    Everything is true, what Shattered wrote.

And I guess I'm not much of a help here x3
    Since I've never been in a relationship myself.
    I'd say, stay positive and see what the future will bring c:

Well , I just want to say that looks can be decieving. :3
    Hm, also true. c:

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
    Well look who's laughing now. We'll do what we want to!
  • i have had a girlfriend before... i think i was allowed to do this seeing as though irl i mostly have the mentality of a 40 year old... i have no idea why

but be careful some girls may say they love you and always want to be with you but it may turn out they like your best friend more and are using you to get to them
    ... take it from someone who knows
    need to email me about something? [email protected]
    need to email my dev team with some questions about the game? [email protected]
    want to get the latest updates on our progress?
    twitter.com/DecapitatedTree
    facebook.com/pages/Decapitated-Tree/402265469867737

if you want to be part of the dev team send me an email or message
  • In my experience, there is no catch-all strategy that works. It depends highly upon the person. Heck, my boyfriend TROLLED ME when we first met and we've been together for six years. Having similar hobbies is more of a deciding factor though, in my experience. ;)

Now come and see divinity
    Where night turns day so far away from heaven
  • Well, i was writing the catchall method for girls... Because there is one... But somehow i managed to post it in "What are the basic requirements to be a good game based youtuber." And i didnt notice untill 3 replies later. XD

Anyway, here are the posts. :pinch:

"I can definitely say there is a catch-all method.... Buts its not legal. :thumbdown:"

"I was thinking more like a giant net, a cage to put them in... Give them tiaras and watch them fight... "

----> The epiphany... "8| dafuq.... ive been on the wrong thread this whole time... "

*genius face*

Click the pic if you don't understand.
  • Advice from being a girl myself and what I would look for in a guy if I was still single..

Do's and Dont's:

DO>
    Tell the girl how you feel, i like when a guy is completely open to their feelings. However if your the shy type and arent very good at conversation or approach, just act yourself and most importantly RELAX. If you give off the vibes that your uncomfortable and inconfident, you may be ruining your chances.

Ask how her day is going. Simple questions can bring up a good conversation and even if you ask things like her favorite colors or her favorite places to hang out or movies she likes, you can easily find some connection this way.

Get to know her and become friends first! Dont rush things or go out looking for a relationship off hand. Hold back on the kissing until you know you that she is interested that way and you should be dating before you make any sudden moves like this unless you both feel the want to become closer.

DONT'S>
    Don't say "I love you" if your not dating or if you only have been dating for 2-4 weeks. At this point you are both too ealry in the relatinship to know if you actually love the person and you want to spendyou life with them. Remember to take things slowly. Spend time together and keep in contact as much as possible.

Don't try to act diferent around her in front of friends. Tis shows you aren't mature

JUST BE YOURSELF> dont be either tpp nice or a douchebag. trust me. when you find that perfect fit, you will know it. you wont have to act like anything but yourself. Good luck and BROFIST 8o