Kingdom Hearts 2?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Kingdom Hearts 2?

Pewds, if you liked KH 1 maybe you should try KH 2 :)
      Though I'm not sure someone suggested it or not, but it wasn't in the suggestions list soooo

(don't feel like describing it myself)
      Kingdom Hearts II follows Sora, Donald and Goofy on their continuing quest. It has been one year since the events of Kingdom Hearts. The story begins in Twilight Town, a quite burg nestled between night and day. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including King Mickey himself! Together, they will encounter countless dangers in worlds both familiar and brand new.

This mystery and others will be solved as the story unfolds in a grand adventure. KINGDOM HEARTS has sold over 5 million units worldwide and continues to gain popularity with fans of both DISNEY and SQUARE ENIX across the planet.

KINGDOM HEARTS captured the imagination of gamers young and old by combining classic DISNEY properties and implementing new characters and worlds with SQUARE ENIX's renowned style. The tale is brought to life by an all-star voice cast. Fans will revisit this beloved story and come to care for a new troupe of characters in KINGDOM HEARTS II.

[*]Explore both new and familiar worlds from Kingdom Hearts, plus new Disney worlds to the Kingdom Hearts franchise, such as Pirates of theCaribbean, Beauty and the Beast and Mulan.[*]A more advanced battle system that allows for a wider range of commands, powerful new combos, and cooperative attacks with members of your party, introducing another layer of strategy.[*]An all-new "Drive" command that lets Sora change into a variety of new forms, altering his skills and abilities.[*]A revamped camera system that keeps you in the middle of the action.[*]Brand new transportation system that takes Sora and friends from world to world in the style of theme park rides.[*]Cameo appearances by popular Final Fantasy characters.[*]A large ensemble cast of Disney characters and a new cast of original characters designed by renowned artist Tetsuya Nomura.

and you can buy it here I'm pretty sure
      gamestop.com/ps2/games/kingdom-hearts-2/38547
    • Hmmm.... Maybe not.

Not going to lie, KH2 is an amazing game but I don't think pewds should do a lets play of it. I love the game but it seems that he prefers playing non-serious games which is the opposite of Kingdom Hearts. Plus the story would be super confusing and take up way too much time. His decision is final though XD nothing I can do.
    • I think it depends on how much Pewds like KH1 overall first. Kingdom Hearts 2 is, for my money, an improvement on the first game in every way, shape, and form. If he ends up liking this game about as much as Ib or either of Sens' games, then absolutely. If not, though, he should avoid it, since it would take a long time to do and the story can get very confusing very quickly.
    • ArchAngel__95 wrote:

Not going to lie, KH2 is an amazing game but I don't think pewds should do a lets play of it. I love the game but it seems that he prefers playing non-serious games which is the opposite of Kingdom Hearts. Plus the story would be super confusing and take up way too much time. His decision is final though XD nothing I can do.

fun to play, boring to watch with pewds mentality... I already quitted watching when he called a staff a gay stick:/

• Shikieiki Yamaxanadu wrote:

fun to play, boring to watch with pewds mentality... I already quitted watching when he called a staff a gay stick:/
      Pewdie's mentality was the only reason I did watch. Couldn't care less about the game but when Pewdie takes eight minutes to even start properly because he's obsessing over the jumping and having to make decisions, it's an entertaining video. His humour is a great antidote to the Final Fantasy angsty-ness (as are the Disney characters).

Although I agree with everyone who says you should wait before suggesting the second game. He's only up to the fifth KH video. By the time he gets near the end, this thread will have been pushed off the first page of the suggestions board. And we all know the first page is the only important one!
    • Guest_1001 wrote:

I think he has to continue it; someone bought Pewds the game and PS2 just to watch him play Kingdom Hearts. That guy's a bro, Pewdie can't let him down.

Sorry to post so often in this thread, I don't mean to hog it.
      Ah, I forgot about that small fact. Disregard what I said earlier then.
    • kingdom hearts

WiseWoodrow wrote:

I would like him to play it, but AFTER he finishes KH1, to preserve story.
      (Even though the story is kind far apart without playing all those weird games set in between 1 and 2.. who plays those? One is based on cards...)

Yeah but you guys are forgetting is that stuff happened BETWEEN kingdom hearts one and two, during the event of chain of memories,,he would have to play that first
    • Unfortunately, if you saw his post on YouTube, then probably you think/know that he won't play the sequel. I mean, I'm not sad, I just think, like Felix just said, that the horror games fits him. They made him so famous and yeah, like many of you says up there, I also think it's the best if he continues his old manner. But it's just my opinion, so you bros don't need to reply to this, as long as in the community we tell our opinions.
      ,,There's a war between a good and a bad dog in every us. It will won who we chose to feed.''