3D Digital Head Sculpt - John Noble ( Dr. Walter Bishop - Fringe)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 3D Digital Head Sculpt - John Noble ( Dr. Walter Bishop - Fringe)

Just been doing a sculpt of a cool actor

Just as a test I had a go at quickly dragging out some colour in the eyes, only using Standard brush and drag tool, The eyes seem odd, but I'm not sure, I was never GREAT at doing eyes.

Let me know what you think :D
      Check us out
    • Lmfao, I love to pop by from time to time guys :D Im always working on new projects and stuff,

Eventually I'll put DEM DETAILED WRINKLES into an actual Game mod, What mod it is I don't know, or what it will be about, but I reckon I need to put my skills to the test soon enough :D
      Check us out
    • Thanks dude :), and ahh I will bare that in mind for next time...

Actually, that wasn't me BUT I can give it a go :) I specialize in realistic character design, more around human anatomy than a robot/mech, I can totally try making you a low poly human guy, depends on how much detail your after, and how far you want me to go.

By that i mean, Rigging the model would mean I would have to charge you extra because its so much extra work, but I can definitely humour the idea if you wanted something created :)
      Check us out
    • MonkiVirus wrote:

Thanks dude :), and ahh I will bare that in mind for next time...

Actually, that wasn't me BUT I can give it a go :) I specialize in realistic character design, more around human anatomy than a robot/mech, I can totally try making you a low poly human guy, depends on how much detail your after, and how far you want me to go.

By that i mean, Rigging the model would mean I would have to charge you extra because its so much extra work, but I can definitely humour the idea if you wanted something created :)

Well darn , also don't have money. But remembered someone doing for free who had vanished from the forums just like you. xD