JohnnyKGames! Daily Vids, Daily Lulz, and Daily SCREAMS!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• JohnnyKGames! Daily Vids, Daily Lulz, and Daily SCREAMS!

WASSUP GUYS!

It's Johnny K bringing you guys a terri- I MEAN Totally AWESOME Gaming channel. Now you may ask, "What's so different about your channel then everyone else's?" Well, nothing really. Except for the fact that I do videos for the comments and smiles that are given rather then money and shizz-nitles. I've always liked making people laugh and I love posting videos and seeing the reactions of people!

My age: 20

Genres: Horror, Rpg, basically anything!

My time doing this: Everyday I try to upload a video. I've had this channel for about 3 years I believe and was never meant to upload anything, but now that i've been uploading games for about a year on and off, I've buckled down and made it a priority to upload videos as much as possible.

Future events/plans I have: More games, Ps3 Gaming soon (I bought an elgato and it took a dump before I could even use it) Games like Black ops, Dead Space etc.

My channel link: I have two channels, I'm currently in the process of switching channels. Click the following two choices to check em both out! OLD/CURRENT CHANNEL New Channel (WIP)

Description of My channel: My Channel is about gaming, having a good time, and makin people laugh. Even if I have to do a retarded womens voice and talk about my non-existant P*ssy... -___- Don't judge me! Whenever I get a dedicated subsciber base, I will always be loyal to my subs, constant Q&A Vids and not turn into a sellout lol.

Here Are Some Series I've Done:
      (I'll update this with each new series done)

Mad Father Complete

Homesick Complete

1916 der unbekannte krieg Complete

Misao Complete

Descent (Complete)

Suggest a Game and I'll Put future games in this section with a shoutout to any bro who suggested it!
      "Bro, I don't have time for parties"
      (Pauses)

"Your pussy"
      -Pewds

The post was edited 8 times, last by Johnny K ().

• NEW Let's Play Series!!!

This game is called The Longing Ribbon. I found this game thanks to a thread made HERE

This game is FREE and Able to be downloaded in the link above. Thanks to protag22 for the awesome suggestion to pewdie and everyone!

Visit my youtube channel to check out the newest LP of this game in the designated youtube link in the first post!

Thanks for taking the time to check out this thread and reading all this. Have a nice day!
      Also heads up, Video is still uploading at the time of this post. Give it a few mins if it isn't up! :D
      "Bro, I don't have time for parties"
      (Pauses)

"Your pussy"
      -Pewds