Pokemon Thread, Discuss ALL Pokemon Here. c:

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pokemon Thread, Discuss ALL Pokemon Here. c:

I thought the forums needed Pokemon, so I said: POKEMON TOPIC GOOOO~~~~

Anyways, who's excited for the new games coming out in October?
      And which starter are you going to choose?

The choices are:
      Chespin[Grass/Dark]
      Fennekin[Fire/Psychic]
      Froakie[Water/Fighting]

I'm going with Fennekin, so cute and reminds me of R/S/E where I had Torchic. c:

"Lefi is lefi
      if someone try to change lefi
      lefi will be mad
      lefi will fak yer shit up"
      Brootal c:

I love Mkerix, more than my Pokemon.<3
    • Yeah, what Chen said. c:
      Wait wouldn't it be right since if you are right by the Pokemon Center then you go to the right and then the parasol lady and bird guy and the grass right there has Absol in it, I think. Lemme find the route number. c:

ROUTE 120! c:

"Lefi is lefi
      lefi will be mad
      Brootal c:

• Whoooh, thanks! ABSOL-utely Amazing! Took a lil' bit of patience to find it but, yeah. 9 ultra balls wasted on this bastard on around 10% HP >.>
      And, oh. As a token of a gratidude, i named it chen :3

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • Urgh, I know what you mean, I was doing a nuzlocke and I found one on the route and I wasted a shit ton of pokeballs before actually catching it. She made a good member on my team though, eventually though the E4 got her and well, she was killed. :C

"Lefi is lefi
      lefi will be mad
      Brootal c:

• Dandy Dragon wrote:

Whoooh, thanks! ABSOL-utely Amazing! Took a lil' bit of patience to find it but, yeah. 9 ultra balls wasted on this bastard on around 10% HP >.>
      And, oh. As a token of a gratidude, i named it chen :3

D'aww, how sweet of you. :love: Kinda funny how we're fighting on the Touhou thread while in this thread it's all flowers and tea parties.

Also when I was a kid I loved Pikachu. He was a cute little fucker.
      Now I like Omanyte. That thing is just... adorable.

Anyways, for Pokemon X/Y, I love how they're releasing all of them at the same time, so we all get the same experience. That gives A LOT of respect points in my book.
    • Chen wrote:

Anyways, for Pokemon X/Y, I love how they're releasing all of them at the same time, so we all get the same experience. That gives A LOT of respect points in my book.

Honestly, publishers who can't manage to do that, especially since it's not even a very multiplayer based games which could strain the servers a lot, should be ashamed of themselves. They're a giant company, and if they do their stuff right it's not too hard to work on the game simultaneously in different countries, giving them the possibility to release games worldwide.
      But Nintendo has always been a lone wolf, a few years ago their innovations could save them, but right now their kind of flopping. They just waited with their online services and hardware too long, focusing on what they could do new. In the end other companies copied their dieas to an extent and made it better.