Web Cam Program wont record with USB Headset

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Which program do you use?

I don't think I've ever had my voice recording go through the webcam software itself. I use the regular Logitech program that comes with the Quickcam Pro 9000

Mine is usually configured through the "Sound" options in windows :P.

Perhaps some more detail as to what you are using and what's going on? Your other videos were fine :o
    • SwingPoynt wrote:

Which program do you use?

I don't think I've ever had my voice recording go through the webcam software itself. I use the regular Logitech program that comes with the Quickcam Pro 9000

Mine is usually configured through the "Sound" options in windows :P.

Perhaps some more detail as to what you are using and what's going on? Your other videos were fine :o
      Do you record your voice and your webcam separately? I

I am using a brand new (and amazing) Plantronics GameCom 780 headset, USB mic. And Dell Webcam Central to record my face

I actually think I've been recording my voice on the webcam videos with the default computer webcam mic...
      Come at me Barrels! I am invincible!
    • Mine record at the same time. But it gives me a notice saying that no audio is being recorded :P. It lies!!

I go into the sound settings of windows and disable recording from the webcam microphone, and I disable the stereomix as well.

I disable everything except the USB mic itself in the recording settings.