Real Life

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pro's with Internet:
      Display Spoiler
      • You can create your own persona.
        No one will ever know any truth about you.

• You have a greater reach than IRL
        You can interact with way more people that you can ever be able to interact with during a lifetime.

• Internet contains shitload of content that the irl world sometimes dont have.
        Buying funny stuff online that might be out of your reach IRL

Con's with Internet:
      Display Spoiler
      • Its extremely addictive

• Cancerous sites, le 9gag army and so on

• No physical contact

• Everything you believe might be a lie

• You cannot retaliate in the same way like you can IRL.

• Trusting people is harder on the internet.

• Internet drama hurts more than IRL drama.

• Bullying

Pro's with Real Life
      Display Spoiler
      • Physical Contact (Interpret as you want)

• Various intoxicants

• Sleep, Boobies & Bacon

• You can trust people easier.

• Travelling

Con's with Real Life
      Display Spoiler
      • Its harder to maintain a legit persona.
        People know more about you and its harder to not letting people knowing the truth.

• Physical Bullying and Bullying in general.

• The inability to control rage (applies to me pretty much)
        If you want more details, contact me. BUT DONT USE THE FORUM AS A MEDIUM FOR THIS PURPOSE.
    • Both have their ups and downs.

The real world is a tough place. It can chew you up and spit you out. It can push you down and try to keep you in the darkness. The best part of real life though, is facing your problems, your issues, and fighting because you deserve better. Your mistakes help mold you to be the person you are today.

Internet is great because there are no cliques, it's easy to talk, and easy to make friends. It's an escape route from the real world - which is something that everyone needs. But you don't have that "human contact" that people need. Life can get pretty lonely once you sign off for the day.

I like both.
      Scream and be free.
    • Actually the two have their pros and cons,but people nowadays think internet is always better because them can fake a personalite for themselves,them blame real life only because them don't want to fight to have a good life,people wants everything like what is in their mind,its a bullshit,people saying pros of life "intoxacts" thats run away from real life too,and bacon,i don't really like bacon,and i rather a true person in my front than boobies,because if i want i can have many boobies that i want,but none of them are real,only of fake girls in the world.
    • internet is better in some cases
      there are people on the internet i dont like ( you know who you are )
      i may not like these people but i will try my best to respect what they do if i find it respectable

whereas in real life you can actually deal with what life is
      such as people being complete arses
      having a kiss and/or a hug
      and other things

so imma vote for real life... nowa days i think it's better
      need to email me about something? [email protected]
      need to email my dev team with some questions about the game? [email protected]
      want to get the latest updates on our progress?
      twitter.com/DecapitatedTree
      facebook.com/pages/Decapitated-Tree/402265469867737

if you want to be part of the dev team send me an email or message
    • Lets me elaborate:

On the internet you can't give hugs.
      But the internet is a source of cultural and artistic resources from all over the world with in a clicks reach.
      Its a database of anyones opinion even though it might not matter, it can enlighten you.
      'T is a place where people act different then they are in real. Some mean, some nice.
      It is a place where most arguments are useless anyway.

And I lala love it.
    • Internet has its good side and bad side, so is in real life interactions and people.

The advantage is, you can meet and talk to people from different places and cultures
      around world on the net. That's one of the advantages of the internet.
      You can state an opinion and all the rant you can have but anyway people should
      always think before they click.

In real life, you can have so much fun and the laughter and feeling can overwhelm you.
      Although you can still have fun at the internet, you should at least anyway experience
      the fun in real life too. It is fun meeting new people and learning about things.

So for me, its just BOTH. :thumbsup:

But one thing I notice and cool on the internet is that you can immediately be friends
      and bro to someone without any further agenda unlike in real life. :P
      Punk. Goth. Deers. Galaxy.