ASURA'S WRATH! (ps3,xbox,pc)

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• ASURA'S WRATH! (ps3,xbox,pc)

after seeing a ton of pewdie's videos i thought he like the game's like heavy rain and walking dead so i suggest playing ASURA'S WRATH! cuz its the same and you guys should try it because:

1.AWESOME graphics
      2.the STORY is fictional and very interesting
      3.detailed CHARACTERS
      4.like i said its like ''HEAVY RAIN'' and ''THE WALKING DEAD''
      5.ENJOYable......
      6.EPIC BOSS BATTLES!

the story takes place as that you are a god (asura) rule the universe to keep it balanced with your 7 brothers (also gods) who serve the emperor of heaven (twisted story i know) there's a threat that will destroy mankind and its name is the GOHMA , YOU MUST DESTROY the GOHMA in order to save mankind (or basically the world).

you return to you home after another victory against the GOHMA ...when the emperor requested your presence you saw him dead on the throne (aka your brothers have BETRAYED you) and the blamed the whole thing on you....
      in adittion they killed his wife and took his daughter which she was a preistess and a great aid to the gods by giving them POWER from praying....
      so the gods have banished him from the gods realm to earth leaving him angerd and filled with hatred and tempered with wrath...

NOTE! this game was made by CAPCOM ...if you didn't know

here are some gamplays as well......

youtube.com/watch?v=hapS1Xarur8

youtube.com/watch?v=bRF9kXwkaHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=q1ug1a6gVl8

thanks for reading :D
      Images
      • 23d1s2fd-e1295526854341.jpg

71.59 kB, 700×388, viewed 114 times