Hetalia Adventures-Amnesia

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Hetalia Adventures-Amnesia

You live in the world of Hetalia, an anime where everyone is a country or a nation. A certain country slipped something into your drink during a World Meeting. The next thing you knew, you found yourself locked in a castle in the actual country Prussia. You can remember who you were, but nothing else. What will happen when you meet OTHER countries or nations as you tried to escape the weird, creepy mansion, with monsters following you?

*Just put all off-RP chats in * or ((. Also, please say which character you are and I'll make sure there's no one being that country. If you want to be a bro, or a brute, please also tell me. The good characters, Stephano, Mr. Chair, Skully and Piggy are also welcome. As well as the bad-not-killing-bad-things like the untrusted armor and the BARRELZ!*
      Hey! Can anyone solve THIS??:

I'm very busy, yes I am! I work with beauties and bring their treasures back to my queen. What am I?

quotev.com/groups.php?id=117850
      ^
      |
      Bros can hang out here if you're on Quotev~ I'm the creator of the group and anyone can join~

I'm bored now~ ;(
    • ((I'll be... Germany and... Nah, I'll just be Germany... Wait! I'll be the bro that he sneaks by... Hello peoples!!))

Germany groaned as he lifted his head, "God d@mn it!" he muttered under his breath as he woke up slowly in, what was this place? He slowly realized he was in a stone room. 'Ah, sh*t . ' Germany thought as he saw a strange gray ugly human? No, it was purely monster. Germany stay silent as he sneaked by the monster. he opened the door as quietly as possible, closing it behind him.

The oblivious bro grunted before slamming his clawed hands against the door.

Germany heard a thud as the monster broke down the door, 'Don't tell me that thing's broken down the flippin' door!?' he thought as he ran for his life.
    • "So you finally awoken." Stephano said to Italy. Italy looked at Stephano? "Who are you?" he asked. "I am Stephano, golden edition Stephano." Stephano said. He was gleaming gold under the moonlight.
      Dreams never die and they don't turn to dust.
    • Germany opened a turnoff door, closing it behind him quickly, but quietly. 'Wait, is that a voice I heard?' he thought before exploring the large and dark room. Germany found a chest and looked inside it, finding a lantern and a few timberboxes. "What else do I need to make the d@mn thing light?" he muttered under his breath as he fumbled with the items. He stuck them in his pocket, knowing that he needed oil.
    • Sweden grumbled as he woke up. He sat up quickly once he realized Finland was missing. He looked around. Where was he? Sweden sat up. The only thing he could remember was his name, and the name Finland. He pushed his glasses up and stood up. He went to open a door, but heard something outside. He didn't recongized what it was, so he stayed.

Finland yawned as he surprisingly woke up in a bed. He looked around. He noticed he wasn't home.
      "W-where am I?" he muttered, getting off the bed.

I'm very busy, yes I am! I work with beauties and bring their treasures back to my queen. What am I?

^
      |
      Bros can hang out here if you're on Quotev~ I'm the creator of the group and anyone can join~

I'm bored now~ ;(
    • Finland walked out and started to wander around hrough the hall. He noticed a door closed, and got curious. He opened the door and found Sweden. Sweden's eyes grew wide as he remembered the boy in front of him. Sweden hugged him, leaving Finland confused.

^
      |

I'm bored now~ ;(
    • Sweden heard someone talk in his native lanuage. He took Finland's hand and walked towards the voice. Who also knew Swedish? He noticed a boy with chesnut-brown hair with a curl. He wore blue clothing and was holding a golden knight statue.
      Finland looked at he boy. He felt like he knew the boy.

^
      |

I'm bored now~ ;(
    • Italy turned around and saw Sweden. "Don't turn around! You don't know if the bro was behind you!" Stephano yelled at Italy. "Was he?" Italy asked. "No." The golden statue said.
      Dreams never die and they don't turn to dust.
    • "......" Sweden said nothing as he stared at Stephano.
      "Hello. I'm Finland. And this is Mr. Sweden," said Finland, smiling.
      Sweden nodded his head slightly.
      "H'llo," he said.

^
      |

I'm bored now~ ;(