SCP Containment Breach

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OOC: I will require everyone who wants to participate to post the following for their character in this RP

Name:

Appearance:

Job: (Job in the facility of course)

That is all you need post for your character, once you have done this, simply wait for me to write the post that actually starts the RP
      Oh hi there, don't mind me, just stalking.
    • Name: Helena Hollingberry

Appearance: Tall, slim, Caucasian female. Wearing a labcoat, glasses, and gloves (and of course stuff UNDER the labcoat your perverts; black pants, boots, and a snug white blouse). Red hair, brown eyes. Keeps the hair pulled back into a low, loose bun.

Job: Researcher

Now come and see divinity
      Where night turns day so far away from heaven

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eurydice ().

• Name: Nicholas Drake

Appearance: 5'10'' Nordic normal weighted male. Short blonde hair and a short full beard. Labcoat, buttoned shirt and dark-grey pants. Leather shoes.

Job: Researcher. Gather information from close-range
    • Name: Winston Reese

Appearance: African American with a beard, hair has funky bumps and is black hair, is 6"2 and muscular, dark brown eyes, wears armor and cargo pants

Job: Guard

Let me wait a little for anyone else joining, then it will begin.
    • Jack Slenderman wrote:

Name: Winston Reese

Appearance: African American with a beard, hair has funky bumps and is black hair, is 6"2 and muscular, dark brown eyes, wears armor and cargo pants

I know it's your RP, but as an SCP fan, I feel I should tell you that most guards are D-class personnel, who are death row convicts selected to act as cannon fodder and foot soldiers. They are also killed at the end of the month. So unless your fine with your character being a terrible human being by default, or being executed at the end of the month in-RP, then it dosen't really fit ith SCP canon.
      Take solace in the rain, my children. It only means I'm near.
    • Caine wrote:

Jack Slenderman wrote:

I know it's your RP, but as an SCP fan, I feel I should tell you that most guards are D-class personnel, who are death row convicts selected to act as cannon fodder and foot soldiers. They are also killed at the end of the month. So unless your fine with your character being a terrible human being by default, or being executed at the end of the month in-RP, then it dosen't really fit ith SCP canon.

Oh I know but since there will be a massive containment breach where a number of people die, I don't think they really will be able to focus on anything other than containing the escaped SCPs. The characters everyone will be using for this RP are the main survivors anyway, not much people survived.
    • Jack Slenderman wrote:

Caine wrote:

Jack Slenderman wrote:

Oh I know but since there will be a massive containment breach where a number of people die, I don't think they really will be able to focus on anything other than containing the escaped SCPs. The characters everyone will be using for this RP are the main survivors anyway, not much people survived.

Several SCPs? God help us all. Let's hope it isn't any Keter Class ones like Abel, then. :D

Anyway, what sort of person is your character? Considering how he's from the oh so prestigious ranks of murderers, rapists and child molesters, how is he going to get along with the others?
      Take solace in the rain, my children. It only means I'm near.
    • Caine wrote:

Jack Slenderman wrote:

Caine wrote:

Jack Slenderman wrote:

Several SCPs? God help us all. Let's hope it isn't any Keter Class ones like Abel, then. :D

Anyway, what sort of person is your character? Considering how he's from the oh so prestigious ranks of murderers, rapists and child molesters, how is he going to get along with the others?

My character ain't a very nice guy of course, he's going to have major problems getting along with others but luckily his passion to kill will be avoided here as everyone should work together to survive/ get out.