A little about me now, eh?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• A little about me now, eh?

Well hello, fellow bros! I am here to eat people! OM NOM NOM.

Nah just kidding. I'm here to introduce myself, as the subject suggests.

First of all, I'm a female from the well known Earth, if you didn't know, that makes me an Earthling! Wonderful!
      So I just recently found out about PewDiePie-san (Mr. PewDiePie) from, well, about three weeks ago, I think?
      And I've been showing my friends in class, and they start cracking up, which almost made myself get in trouble. xD

WELL NOW, I'm thirteen going on fourteen this year.
      Planning to draw some fanart of PewDie for some time now. I need some.. suggestions.
      My hobbies include:
      Video Gaming (mostly anime RPGs, but I also like Mass Effect, Sonic, and some MW3), Drawing (Obviously), Volleyball (Oh hey, I'm a spike server), Staying up, Strolling for a walk (When I feel like it),
      Watching PewDie's videos (Of course, what am I here for?), Scaring myself to death that I can't sleep for the night (Well, barely, so I guess it can't be a hobby? I'll include it anyway), Read manga, Watch anime,
      Singing..? (Maybe, you never know)
      Aaaand that covers all of it! I think!

Looking forward to chat with the bros. INTRODUCE YOURSELF. How rude of me.

-Clears Throat- "May you please introduce yourself?" ..Is that right? (Trying to come up with good ways to start a convo to make a good impression on the bros)
      "Who are you?" Too.. ill-mannered. o_o
      "So, what's up?" Too friendly?

Eh, enough about me, what about you? :D

Oh and by the way, I SPEAK ENGRISH.
      "Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth."