dear haroldthebox

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• dear haroldthebox

Okay so in my last post i said sorry, i also said sorry on your livestream and mine, i don't want to get into a fight with a piece of the community because i don't want to get into a fight with such a friendly community, can we just end this because i bet other people are getting annoyed of it as well, i don't want to go into a fight and i don't want people to take sides on this "fight", if you ever have a problem please confront me and we can talk about in a more grown up fashion, and please do not send your small gang of friends to attack me either as i would rather have a peaceful community and not one that people take sides, you will probably not read this and i don't expect you too either, but that is all i would like to ask is if we could end this and be a friendly community cause my last three opportunities you seem to have rejected.

Your sincerely

kabaine