Darkness series!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Darkness series!

Number 2 is AMAZING i havnt played one. Long story, but i figured if you played 2 you would want to play one first. But its a great game. Its got blood, gore ,action and a GREAT story! I know its not horror but you wont regret playing it. Im not sure how else to explain it so look it up and read about it. Its amazing. So sad i beat it! i want to see you play it because you make any game look great and funny. I'll put a link to the trailer for one and 2 and also a description pasted from a website. Also you can find the darkness 2 demo on steam but darkness 1 you'll have to find somewhere else. Amazon maybe? idk The game i mean. Im not sure if there is a demo for 1 though.

Darkness 1 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S3rLY51Jx_c
    Heres the story for Darkness 1: The player takes the role of Jackie Estacado (voiced by Kirk Acevedo), with the story presented as a future-narrative on the present events observed by the player. On the eve of his 21st birthday, Jackie was targeted for assassination by the don of the New York mafia, "Uncle" Paulie Franchetti. While hiding in a cemetery bathroom, The Darkness (voiced by Mike Patton), an ancient force that has inhabited his family for several generations, awakens within Jackie and slaughters the remaining mobsters, with the benefit of Jackie becoming the possessor of seemingly unholy demonic abilities that feed off the dark. Using these powers, Jackie is able to survive further assassination attempts and track down Paulie

WARNING THIS TRAILER HAS SPOILERS THAT MAY RUIN DARKNESS 2 FOR YOU. This games graphics are way cooler too though :P
    youtube.com/watch?v=8ovRWCcN4TY
    Heres a link to a description of D2 it also has a HUGE spoiler but if you dont want to play number 1 heres the story of number 2,
    metacritic.com/game/pc/the-darkness-ii

PS: pewdie, ive been trying to get in touch with me but please email me. You should have my email on here but if u dont skype me. My username is animeman75. Thanks and i really hope you play these.

The post was edited 1 time, last by animeman75 ().