Rate your real S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Rate your real S.P.E.C.I.A.L attributes!

Basicly, You can spend your attributers here, focus on you IRL, Not what you like to be.

Anyways,
      You can spend 35 points!

Strength:
      Perception:
      Endurance:
      Charisma:
      Intelligence:
      Agility:
      Luck:

Max is 10.

Mine:

Strength:3 (I have alot of physical problems, But i'm not weak.)
      Perception:8 (I tend to notice stuff quickly, Not like in Physc...But still real good)
      Endurance:5 (Normal really...Nothing weird about my endurance)
      Charisma:8 (Although being autistic, And maybe having multiple personality disorder, People still think i'm friendly..And some even romantic.)
      Intelligence:7 (I'm fairly good at school,But peopler are smarter, But intelligence isn't smart, Intelligence is more common sense, I'm just lazy xD)
      Agility:7 (I might be small, But thats because i have a small body, But really long limbs, So i can easily move around, I also train with a sword.)
      Luck:2 (I got REALLY bad luck..)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Qustinnus ().

• Strength: 4 (I am pretty weak)
      Perception: 4 (I am kinda slow LOL)
      Endurance: 8 (Still, i can very pro at this)
      Charisma: 7 (I have my very unique charm)
      Intelligence: 10 (with an IQ above 130 and a very quick learning pace i assume that i am very intelligent)
      Luck: 2 (VERY UNLUCKY.)
    • MrBr00tal92 wrote:

Strength: 4 (I am pretty weak)
      Perception: 4 (I am kinda slow LOL)
      Endurance: 8 (Still, i can very pro at this)
      Charisma: 7 (I have my very unique charm)
      Intelligence: 10 (with an IQ above 130 and a very quick learning pace i assume that i am very intelligent)
      Luck: 2 (VERY UNLUCKY.)
      130 isnt that much about the average right..

That isn't worth a 10 directly ;P

• Strength: 4 (Pretty weak imo. I avoid fights though)
      Perception: 7 (I'm not oblivious and tend to notice almost anything when I'm in focus.)
      Endurance: 5 (I don't eat veggies.-.-)
      Charisma: 6 (let's say I was once a crush-of-all-people when i was newly transferred, that changed eventually.)
      Intelligence: 7 (Asian. I keed! I don't study but I do lots of stuff though, especially in computer)
      Agility: 5 (It really varies in my mood. Sometimes too agile especially when I'm on fire in basketball)
      Luck: 1 (Clumsy like WTF.)
    • karlsanada10 wrote:

Strength: 4 (Pretty weak imo. I avoid fights though)
      Perception: 7 (I'm not oblivious and tend to notice almost anything when I'm in focus.)
      Endurance: 5 (I don't eat veggies.-.-)
      Charisma: 6 (let's say I was once a crush-of-all-people when i was newly transferred, that changed eventually.)
      Intelligence: 7 (Asian. I keed! I don't study but I do lots of stuff though, especially in computer)
      Agility: 5 (It really varies in my mood. Sometimes too agile especially when I'm on fire in basketball)
      Luck: 1 (Clumsy like WTF.)
      Asians always have 20 points of intelligence c:

• Strength: 4 (I don't really work out, however, I do some heavy lifting as a part of my apprenticeship!)
      Perception: 7 (When I'm actually healthy I usually excel in this. Since I'm "suffer from" social anxiety I tend to always be on my toes, and my friends usually comment the way my head/eyes go all over the place whenever I notice some movement or some sounds)
      Endurance: 6 (I'm a smoker.. However I do play football(soccer) regularly. And the latest "BEEP test" in school showed that I was slightly above avarage.)
      Charisma: 9 (I've always been able to get girls and become extremely good friends with people just by talking to them online/on texts somehow. I've always been that nice, friendly guy so to speak.)
      Intelligence: 7 (I've never failed a test, nor a subject in school due to me being a quick learner. I excel in lectures by having an easy time remembering what the teachers say, and by using common logic.)
      Agility: 5 (I'd say I'm around avarage, avarage weight, avarage height, etc.)
      Luck: 3 (As with most people, this goes up and down from day to day, but mostly stays bad! Like yesterday when my friend hit me in the balls when we played football ;( .. )
      -brofist-
    • Strength: 6 (always been a sort of strong girl, god knows why)
      Perception: 8 (I tend to notice things a lot quicker than anyone around me)
      Endurance: 3 (hate it, crap at it)
      Charisma: 5 (im kinda shy like, when im talking to strangers, but if i have to do a drama/speech/presentation, im pretty confident)
      Intelligence: 8 (fast learner, i can read better than most of my teachers, and my lowest sets at school is set 3, im top 3 for everything.)
      Agility: 2 (never good with anything sport/ physical wise)
      Luck: -10 (sister ran away, brother got a brain tumour, get bullied, mother has operations a lot, dads very angry alot - overall shitty luck)

POKEMON

Skype - sparkyretard