Moi!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• So i thought I might as well introduce myself. My name is Robler, or Robbie or Rob or R och R-sempai or Roblah or whetever you prefer. (MY NICK IS NOT CONNECTED TO ROBERT PATTINGSON/TAYLOR LAUTNER OR TWILIGHT IN ANY WAY! People think that sometimes ;.; )

I'm a girl, 17 from Sweden (STOCKHOLM!!!). I discovered PewDiePie not so long ago (the first video I saw was Amnesia finaly made me insane, i think it was the Sealed cumstom sroty). But ever since I have been a die hard fan and I'm here to stay :P

So right now i'm trying to watch all of his videos (it's to much ;.; ), I suppose I'll be done with that around 2041.

I like drawing (trying to complete the pic i made of PewDie), it used to be manga drawings but now i'm aiming for a more realistic style in grayscale. I still read manga though! Used to be a part of a scanlation team but then school came and took my life (i'm reading extra courses this semester for some reason so it's much, but it'll be less for me next year ^^).

That's it! I doubt anyone cate but :P