AHK - AutoHotKey Scripting - Need Help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• AHK - AutoHotKey Scripting - Need Help

Hello there!
    (just to mention, my english is crappy)

Well, the nice Title tells you everything you need to know, i need a little help with scripting in AHK
    (If you dont know what AHK is look here: autohotkey.com/)

A small explanation of what it is:
    Display Spoiler

AHK is a Scripting Program, where you can Program WHAT YOU WANT! The good thing of that Scripting Program is, you can compile it to an executable Program. The Problem though is, it is not compatible with MAC OS...

My Problem/Asking:
    Display Spoiler

I want to build an Installing GUI, everything is fine, but my certain problem is, i dont know how to add a progress bar, that works accurately, like copying a file pr installing a file. I also want to know how to write a progress bar, that determines how many DATA are in a file and adjusts the prgressbar to the size of the DATA.

I also am accepting ideas to write Programs for you, if you need one, it could be anything what you want, EXCEPT hacking Programs! It also depends how big your request is, it may be hard to script, but i'll try to write it ^^

I created already a "Dev-Team" unofficially, with a friend, we took the name S&K Productions. Looks kinda professionell ^^ but nothing special :P

Thanks for your help :)

Best Regards
    (✌°∀°)> xSuperMicex<(°∀°✌)

WARNING! ATTENTION!
    < BARRELS GONNA HATE! >
    WARNING! ATTENTION!