Game Draft I List of Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Game Draft I List of Games

I actually saw this on an old forum I used to go on. It kind of dropped out though so I want to see if it will go better over on this forum.
      WELCOME TO GAME DRAFT I!
      What is Game Draft?
      GD is a forum game played by 8, 12 or 16 players. The participants must post a list of 10 games by the given theme in order to partcipate. The game is based on rounds and the winner of each round is decided by votes by other forum members.
      How can I join?
      All you have to do is simply post your list on the forum here, or inbox the host of the Game Draft.
      What do I win?
      You get absolutely NOTHING!
      Rules
      1.You must post 10 games by the given theme in order.
      2.You must use personal descriptions for each game so that I can see that you won't take them from wiki.
      3.Try to be honest and by that I mean don't post games that made history and you don't know just to be cool
      4.You must be active, if you can't post your list inbox me with it. (if you do not post your list or inbox me it, you will be kicked out of the rolling and other spots will be available. Try to post at least five games, then the host will finish your list off)
      5. Have fun with it, don''t get mad if you don't win.

THEME FOR GAME DRAFT I: For the first draft, lets start with a horror theme. Alright, I would love to see what people post here!

Availability List
      1. EMPTY SLOT
      2. EMPTY SLOT
      3. EMPTY SLOT
      4. EMPTY SLOT
      5. EMPTY SLOT
      6. EMPTY SLOT
      7. EMPTY SLOT
      8. EMPTY SLOT
      9. EMPTY SLOT
      10. EMPTY SLOT
      11. EMPTY SLOT
      12. EMPTY SLOT
      13. EMPTY SLOT
      14. EMPTY SLOT
      15. EMPTY SLOT
      16. EMPTY SLOT

P.S.: I don't know if this has been posted anywhere here...
      No one will like you for what you want to be, so just be who you really are. - Annonymous

Channel: youtube.com/user/Tauntsa
      MonTage!: youtu.be/j-ptC3EutYw