[CUSTOM STORY] Amnesia Hill \ Wet Pants Mode - [on] off

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• [CUSTOM STORY] Amnesia Hill \ Wet Pants Mode - [on] off

Hello Bro`s ive found a GREAT Amnesia Custom Story, its called Amnesia Hill and its based off Silent Hill (ah ah awh i now that all night lawng). Its REALLY creapy first encounter was just enough for me to turn on all the lights and stop crying. this is the story about this cruel custom story -- A force blocks Ryan Finch from leaving his apartment complex. He has been stuck in the room for already three long days. It has also been three days since a few of his friends delivered the model house he requested to be delivered. The picture on the owner's website made it look like a must have. With the money Ryan had, he decided to purchase it, but never did any research on it. It appears as though the owner wanted it gone for a reason since he sold it for such a low price. Could it just be a coincidence that the model arrived the day strange events began happening? Could it be that the model home is the cause of the problem? With nothing to lose, Ryan decides to do some investigation, and finds out there is more to that house than meets the eye. It is a deadly entity that should not be messed with. This is an Amnesia/Silent Hill/Fatal Frame/Resident Evil based custom. Many aspects from all these games and even more will be included!
    THE LINK !!!! moddb.com/mods/amnesia-hill/do…-requires-justine-to-work And ofcourse sum Gamepleh (could be a SPOILER !!! and this guy who made the gameplay is FRICKING LAME !!!)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like it and i hope PewDie will love this
    POS +creepy atmosphere
    +Nice puzzles
    +Cool mix of stories
    +Scary jumpscares (this is a good type of jumpscare)
    -I want it to be longer
    -some places are just REALLY EMPTY ( for example the appartement )
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST ...........

ChairMode [ON] OFF