Jealousy? How do you overcome this?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Jealousy? How do you overcome this?

My biggest problem by far in life that I encountered, maybe because she's my first girlfriend and I love her so much. But since we're not officially legal(I think her parents know, since they read my texts before. I think they're fine with me.), many guys like her. How do you overcome this? Before February 3,2012 (hatest day by far) a guy who really likes her long time, and my gf has a crush on her. I was like da faq, for faq sake. Sorry for ranting. Everytime I hear his name, I'm so pissed. They got along very well you know. We recently had a lot of fight because of that guy, I want to punch that guy but he wouldn't let me. But Feb 3,2012, their prom, she didn't have a partner but she danced a lot so it's still the same.lmao(sarcasm). and his last dance was that guy, and all over her tweets posted like this "I'm stupid, why did I hold his hands that tight. undo button please." she's guilty cuz she knew I was angry. Then she said I hugged him accidentally, the song was so good, I got carried away. We almost broke up but after Feb 5,2012, she told the guy she wasn't interested, but still didn't say she has a boyfriend, they didn't talk, I guess,. again. Then we got back together. But I still can't get over it though. It still hurts when I remember it. And that name, fuck him. I even told to my gf my hatred will never go away to that guy. Sorry for the long post. But please help me overcome jealousy.T_T BROS! This will really ruin our relationship again.

PS: This is my remedy so jealousy will fade a little.
      youtu.be/FWBi2Zut1eg