SaveKittehCat in a nushell~

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• SaveKittehCat in a nushell~

'Ey bros~! ^^

My name's Savvy, or SaveKittehCat as you guys mainly know me by. :3 You guys can go ahead and call me "Kitteh" or Savvy, or SavvyCat, as some of my buddies from DeviantArt know me by. ^^

I'm from a tiny little dirt town in Nevada, USA. Where I live, it's always windy, and it's very dry. And yet, the town itself is right on a river, so... I dunno. owo; I'd like to move to Canada, or somewhere along the Eastern coast of the states when I leave for college, but I've still got a long ways to go before that can happen. ;w;

Let's see... I draw, I dance, I sing... oh! Recently, I finally got to begin cosplaying, and I enjoy going to Anime Conventions. They're really awesome, if only for all the free hugs and photos. 8D I happen to be a big fan of anime, such as Hetalia, Pokemon, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Panty and Stocking... all sorts of stuff. That goes without saying, however, I grew up watching western cartoons, and hope to be an animator some day. ^^
      I'm currently majoring in art, and I'd like to grow up to be an animator, like I said before, or a cartoonist. :3 I've still got a way to go and style to improve on, but I've still got some time to get that stuff squared away. So for now, I'll just improve my skills and such, you know? ^^

Uh.. Let's see... I can't think of much else to say, but if you guys want to know anything else, feel free to ask~ ^w^

Are you happy? Sha-la-la~ Everybody is happeh~ Sha-la-la~ :3