Zombie Survival Games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Zombie Survival Games

Hi! i Will be Showing everyone a List of Zombie Survival Games Because i Know Many People are Looking for Some Good Games that they Might Like and they are
    As Well Unknown and Pretty Decent So lets start , and Please if i Make a Double Post Dont Delete it Because the games Might Not fit in One Post Thanks :

1-Survival Crisis Z

Survival Crisis Z is a video game within both the role playing and survival horror genres for Microsoft Windows. The game was published in 2004 by developer Ska Studios. The game takes place in a city during the wake of a zombie apocalypse. Players assume the role of a survivor, and are given free rein in how they deal with the hostile world.
    The game is distributed as a freeware digital download.

2-Blood Drive

Blood Drive is a vehicular combat video game for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, developed by Sidhe, published by Activision, and released worldwide in November 2010.[1]

The player controls a vehicle and has to kill other players, while being attacked by zombies. The game features six arenas in total. Multiplayer supports up to four players.[2] The player will control one of eight characters in a tournament, and will complete different types of events. The players objectives will occasionally change. There are six main events, which feature different goals. The player will also be able to race, and will be able to kill other racers. The player has access to pick-ups including weaponry, health, and speed boosts. Killing a large number of zombies will activate the player's Rage Powers.[3

3-I Made a game with Zombies in it!! (Sorry if game is weird)

I Made a Game with Zombies in It! (officially stylized as I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MBIES 1N IT!!!1), is a zombie-themed actionshoot 'em up game for the Xbox 360 video game console, available through the Xbox Live Indie Games service. Released in 2009, it was developed by the Independent Ska Studios and was designed entirely by company founder James Silva, previously best known for the Xbox Live Arcade game The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai.[2][3] The game was developed using Microsoft XNA, though its tongue-in-cheek description claims it was made using "Hypermagic Engine 3.0 and the Megacore X parallelization processor". The game's title makes excessive comic usage of features of Internet writing, such as leetspeak, overuse of exclamation marks, andtypographical errors.

4-Yakuza : Dead Souls (the game got some highly kick ass graphics)

Yakuza : Dead Souls (龍が如く OF THE END lit. "Like a Dragon Of the End"?)[2] is an action-adventure video game, developed and published by Sega exclusively for the PlayStation 3. The game is the sixth installment in the Yakuza series.[3] The game's concept and keyword is "destruction"; a promotional image for the game showed the series' main locale, Kamurocho, in ruins. Leaked scans of the Famitsu issue released on September 16, the first day of the 2010 Tokyo Game Show, revealed that the game would be set during a zombie outbreak in Kamurocho and reportedly after the events of Yakuza 4. The game was originally scheduled for release in Japan on March 17, 2011 two days after the release of Yakuza 4 in North America; however, after the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, the release was indefinitely delayed. A new release date, setting the game's release for June 9, was announced on April 7.[1] The game was also released in North America and Europe by Sega in March 2012.[4]

5-Afterfall:Insanity

Afterfall: InSanity (previously known as Bourgeoisie: Pearl of the Wastelands, Rascal or just Afterfall)[5] is a survival horror video game developed by Intoxicate Studios and published by Nicolas Entertainment Group, and was released on November 25, 2011 forWindows.[2]
    In the Afterfall universe the World War II had ended differently.In the final moments of the war, Hitler managed to create hisWunderwaffe – a team of Nazi physicists finished the German atom bomb project. In January 1945, a V-2 rocket armed with a nuclear warhead fell on the Soviet army that was preparing to cross the Polish – German border. Military activities were stopped, and truce talks began. During these talks, first USA and then the USSR developed their own nuclear weapons. The atmosphere became tense.The border between Germany and Vistula wasn't ultimately set and Armia Krajowa or AK announced the creation of New Poland.

Okay Bros these was the First 5 Games i will Upload the More 5 Games Tomorrow, Hope you Enjoyed!