Pathz, Hiya~

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pathz, Hiya~

Well...what i can say about me... My name is Patrick (Friends call me Path). Im year 16 Years old (x'D 17 3 days after christmas D: 27 Dicember). I live in Dominican Republic... but my mom is German so i am 1/2 German.

...Im really shy and calm...I like to read books, watch anime and play videogames (RPG, action and Survival horror)... I've been fan from Pewdie...ehm really long time ago like 9-10 Months...but im not sure i really admired how some people can play some horror games and make fun from it... when i play some horror games and i get really scared... I say: Awww Fu** This im out and I go to sleep like a baby x'D

Well... im still learning english so...sorry if i have some big errors.... Well... Ilike to hear Rock and metal...I love hear the electric guitar in the song (And im learning how to play guitar :3).

I really dont have time...The school is killing me x.x so when i have some free time visit the web :3

Thanks for your time (?)

PS. Sry if i have some grammar errors...u,u
    • Don't apologize for your grammar, it's perfectly readable, the only real errors I noticed is apostrophes and capital I's, you're fine.
      "I've begun my voyage in a paper boat without a bottom; I will fly to the moon in it."
      "When this paper aeroplane leaves the cliff edge, and carves parallel vapour trails in the dark, we will come together."