Dori or DameonGrey

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dori or DameonGrey

I'm Dorian, or Dori for short, or Rachel, but I prefer Dorian.

Um.. I'm 25, I live in the most hic state in the US, well...not the most, but Idaho is known for Potatoes, Larry Craig, Napoleon Dynamite, and Special Olympics... not.. a lot happens here. And for the record I've never seen a potato farm, I didn't even like them until five years ago. XD

I'm an artist, I play the didgeridoo. I'm in college double majoring in Art History and Entomology (insects) uhhh. Oh, I'm neutrally gendered. I have those two pesky X chromosomes, but I identify as my own special gender, because I'm too fabulous to be lumped in with any other gender! I make my own campy, gender roles!

I'm... tired, so that's all I got for now. Hi guys. ^^

Oh, I have a fascination with fear, thus Amnesia and Pewdie, and anyone playing it honestly. I used to work at a haunted maze in Halloween, and I got such a thrill out of scaring people and being scared myself by the chainsaw guys. I love those things. @_@

Wow, that's enough! BYE! XD
      Me Zombie